Current Set-Up Pics - Official Picture Thread

Very nice! :+1:

You and I seem to share an affinity for space and symmetry. I like how everything is perfectly centered and spread out evenly. I couldn’t quite achieve that with my room.

7 Likes

Thanks!

You kind of need it for proper acoustics but I guess I do have an affinity for it as well…though you can’t see it, the walls aren’t properly straight…thanks to whoever built this room. :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

A bit of a temporary placement until I can get a proper rack to put everything in.

22 Likes

Nice combo, what headphones are you using?

1 Like

Mostly the Auteurs with this setup. I want to learn to use the EQ features on the RME, so I can tune the Verites to have more midrange presence.

The Auteurs on the Echo sound fantastic.

6 Likes

• Meze Empyrean
  • Chord DAVE
  • Feliks Euforia
  • Custom Streamer (using DB4 fanless Chassis)
22 Likes

This is today waiting on Holo Audio May, Perun Rock, Wells Dragon, a lot of tubes and ZMF Eikon

13 Likes

Any ETA on your May yet?

No they got annoyed when I asked. Took 3 or 4 emails to tell me it’s only been 2 weeks. I wanted to know if I ordered if the parts where in stock. The website says 5-6 weeks when they are. My question was hinting at being longer then 6 weeks. I just like to set my mind for the longest possible time. I don’t like thinking about it. I’m hoping next month. In meantime I have their Cyan that I picked up today in person on a trade. That’s good unit.

3 Likes

If it helps, I ordered mine on Feb 2nd and got it on March 15th, so right around the 6 week mark. They didn’t update the order page at all on their site, even after it was delivered. Hope that Cyan pairs well with it, don’t see how you could go wrong with that combo!

Anyone know how to set the Holo Cyan to DAC mode?. I’m stuck on pre amp. Instructions don’t mention how to defeat the volume.

Don’t know if this goes into current tube pics but love the glow of this amp.

18 Likes

@PaisleyUnderground :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

3 Likes

It looks like this unit uses modules. You have to use the DSD module to use as just a DAC.

DAC/Amp - Comparisons

The All-In-One DAC/amp comparisons are necessarily conducted using the CYAN with the PCM module, as using the DSD module will result in the headphone amplifier being disabled and the unit functioning purely as a DAC.

Auris has a nice aesthetic with their amps.

2 Likes

Well thanks, this dac is temporary, once the May arrives I’m moving the Cyan to my two channel.

1 Like

Recently, I have been putting together my Endgame System, with one Hybrid (RH-5) and one SET tube amp (Pendant on the way) of equal caliber.

Still a work in progress and I will be moving things around and adding some stands to keep everything seperate, once the Pendant SE arrives. The synergy of this combo with my ZMF’s is nothing short of spectacular, and perfect for my preferences.

Sonnet Hermes > Sonnet Morpheus > Rogue RH-5 = Endgame Hybrid Tube Amp Setup

19 Likes

How’s the Empy / Euforia pairing?

DCA Aeon 2 Noire

9 Likes