Current Set-Up Pics - Official Picture Thread

Roon - Antipodes Edge - Curious Cable USB - Holo Audio May KTE - Shunyata Venom XLR - SPL Phonitor XE - Wywires Red - Heddphones

Shunyata power throughout.

24 Likes

All I see is the double chunk of black and copper in the middle.

6 Likes

It just showed up about 2 hours ago!

Edit: I ordered it on Feb 2nd for anyone who is waiting on theirs to show up.

3 Likes

My favorites

15 Likes

yes I brought gear on vacation, this is how I unwind. It’s proven by audio science that a quiet cabin and a fire immediately improve the synergy of any system. Better than tubes.

22 Likes

How things are as of today. Asgard 3 is a great match for the 600, my pick over the 6XX and 58X.

Got a little special thing coming in the mail sometime soon which I’m excited about though!

15 Likes

Current today

23 Likes

Amazing setup @BondDaBoom. You’re a lucky chap.

I am finally playing in the big leagues. :smiley:

My new system and I am loving it!

Sonnet Morpheus > Rogue RH-5 > ZMF Aeolus & Atticus

20 Likes

Bottom-up:
Lake People G111
Schiit Modi 3+
Apple Airport Express streaming Tidal
Monkey

Cans: Hifiman Sundara, Hifiman HE-500, Sennheiser HD6XX

10 Likes

Gorgeous wood you’ve got there!

1 Like

Here’s the mini-stack portion of one of my listening locations. I used to resist the mid-century-space-age look of the iFi ZenDAC, but I get it now. It has more personality than the Schiits. Even the bundled headphone adapter plug has character. The volume control on the Magni 3+ is a spare electric guitar knob – much easier to use than the factory knob. I’ll swap the Loki knobs if I can find good ones that will fit.

16 Likes

Nice knob :slight_smile: What guitar did it come off of?

2 Likes

Never on any guitar. I bought a variety of knobs as parts for my cigar box creations…some guitars, some other oddities. This spare was in a box.

https://www.cbgitty.com/knobs/

It’s a slip on, and not as stable as it might be. Set screw knobs are better for amps.

4 Likes

I love this thread, great systems and setups guys!

2 Likes

Here’s my home office system. The pandemic work-at-home status gave me a good reason to outfit the room to the max. That being said, I’m a minimalist and like to keep things tidy and organized with some sense of space. Here’s the chain:

MBP 16" with Audirvana+ and Qobuz → CalDigit TS3+ Thunderbolt 3 dock → Chord Hugo M Scaler → Chord Hugo TT2 → Chord TToby → Buchardt S400 speakers or RAAL SR1a, Audeze LCD-4 for TT2, will be receiving the Abyss AB-1266 Phi TC in a week or two. I expect to add the Roon Nucleus and put that on top of the M Scaler later this year so I don’t have to rely on the MBP to play music.

26 Likes

The acoustic panels look nice, which brand are they? Also nice setup :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! I love ZMF wood cups, and never get tired of looking at them.

2 Likes

They are Auralex. A bit pricey but easily customizable and the quality of the pads is top notch. Thanks!

1 Like

Finally got everything together with new carpet, speakers, and room treatment. Pretty satisfied and happy how it turned out, especially the room treatment!

STUFF:
Headphones (VC, Clear, Aeolus, 6XX, Sundara)
DAC/AMP/Pre (RME ADI-2, Burson Soloist)
Speakers (Focal Shape 50)
Room treatment (GIK Acoustics)

34 Likes