Current Set-Up Pics - Official Picture Thread

My latest “unobtanium” stack… I stole this term from @Torq he has more unobtaniums that I wants.

Also I am preparing to rearrange my desk and audio set up so please excuse the mess…

13 Likes

Someone say orange???

11 Likes

Pure-D Stylee!

Sounds great, to büüte!

2 Likes

Haha. I’m probably gonna order the variety pack containing all five colors. Looks good. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

They’re so much bigger than I expected they’d be! Had to reform the earhooks after I installed them. The extra cushion definitely helps spread clamp force around the ear, though.

Pro tip: don’t toss the sticker…

3 Likes

Too bad for Vidar excluded in the photo :disappointed_relieved:

16 Likes

And your address is?

(GORGEOUS!)

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s super funny that my setup at the first day of this year (RME ADI-2 DAC, Senn HD800/600, Focal Elex, EC BW, Schiit Lyr 3) was all different from this. Literally a complete reset occurred. :astonished:

4 Likes

HE6336 Set

6 Likes

that is a crazy looking amp…

You won’t be buying one off the shelf. Normally driving my Zu speakers I was stunned at how well this 8wpc set amp drives the HE6.

5 Likes

you took her top of I see…

Fine…

18 Likes

You need a Verite Aeolus in that picture :wink:

1 Like

DNA-Stratus

Yggy A2 feeding DNA Stratus with Focal Utopia’s

17 Likes

17 Likes

Wow some great gear there Anthony. You must have quite the collection now. I love your work with iems too.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s some eye & ear candy right there!! Is the 2nd one from the right an Aelous (blackwood)?? That’s just gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That one is the Aeolus Ziricote and it’s owned by @TylersEclectic

2 Likes

But it could be yours :wink:

1 Like