Feliks Audio Echo - Official Thread

I am eyeing the new Echo V2 as well. If you have the Focal Clears on hand would be highly appreciated to hear your thoughts on synergy.

3 Likes

BHC with speed ball comparison :white_check_mark:
Focal Clear MG with Echo 2 :white_check_mark:

I got you guys @Leonarfd and @Hifi_and_Headphones

I will likely do a live stream early impressions next week too, stay tuned.

13 Likes

Ditto. If headphones.com starts selling the RebelAmp, I will buy it immediately. I’ll probably get an Echo II as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am very much looking forward to your impressions! Please let us know the date of the live steam!!

1 Like

Will do! Clear Radiance stream on Saturday 1pm PST and electronic music production with a dope Producer/DJ tomorrow at 1pm PT Los Angeles.

3 Likes

+1 looking forward to the BHC with speedball comparison as someone who’s trying to decide between the two for the Aeolus :slight_smile:

1 Like

No competition here. One of them comes assembled, which is a terrible rip off.

2 Likes

I believe the time zone is PDT?

1 Like

Thanks @bigshel99 it is 1pm PT Los Angeles!!

1 Like

Not to be an anal little sh** but PDT :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same, lol. It’s a hard choice for the Aeolus! BHC + Speedball, Feliks Audio Echo, Heggarman Tuba, Mjolnir 2, so many decisions!

I guess I am old, growing up I always thought California Los Angeles time zone was PST!!?

Pacific Standard Time
Pacific Daylight-savings Time

PST
PDT

Changes twice per year.

2 Likes

Just got an email saying my ECHO 2 order would be delayed. Apparently a warehouse mix up. The warehouse sent out Euforia instead of ECHO 2.

Why do these things happen to me?

I’m not helping things: also Shortest Way 51+.

2 Likes

Changing to PT lol :joy: @bigshel99

1 Like

Me too, it’s held up in FedEx distribution center. Hopefully soon!

1 Like

Ha! I don’t like the “daylight savings time” stuff either…

Looking forward to the comparisons and impressions.

1 Like

First post on here, so hello!

I also ordered an Echo earlier so I’m part of the waiting group as well. I currently own a Sundara and Clear Mg Pro but recently ordered a ZMF Verite. Based on everything I’ve read it seems like the Echo would be a great foray into tube amps, especially for ZMF’s headphones. I was debating the Elise in particular, but the Echo seems a good value, and the fact that it’s a newer model was icing on the cake to convince me to give it a go (plus it really looks fantastic).

11 Likes

Will the Echo pair well with (1) planar headphones and (2) low impedance headphones. I have the Ananda, Ibasso SR 2 and the Grado RS 2e. I’ve heard different things on that subject. Thanks.

1 Like