Flux Labs Acoustics

Flux Labs Acoustics (I’m just going to call them Flux from here on) is a Ukrainian maker of Amps and DAC/Amps. They describe their products as:

Flux Lab products provide a unique blend of ultimate audio performance, timeless design and build quality. Based on the latest technologies and ready for future upgrades due to its software update possibility, they make every audiophile’s heart beat faster. Last but not least, the company takes enormous pride in correlating superb audio performance with reliability.

Homepage Link: https://fluxlab-acoustics.com/

There may be a few people around who have or have tried their products; here’s a place to discuss.

I should be getting an FA-10 in the not too distant future and will post some thoughts in here.

5 Likes

Looks interesting.

Looking forward to your impressions.

4 Likes

Reviews and feedback from some that own it seem promising so I’m taking a chance :smiley:

4 Likes

I asked them about the differences between the FA10 and FA12. They replied:

The amplifiers has a different circuit design and their own, unique character, FA-12 utilise full balanced circuit design with MOSFET output, that makes sound more coloured and fun, with a bit deeper bass response, more forwarded mids and gently sparkled highs. FA-10 is single-ended it is based on bipolar output design which perform much more output power, the sound character is more linear, with a darker background, a bit more wide sound stage. Bass is not so deep as on FA-12, but it is more stronger at the technical side, more focus, speed and control. Highs and mids are softer than on FA-12

2 Likes

They both sound good. :laughing:

2 Likes

and you can get them with the different color front panel. I got red, of course. Shout out to @hazi59 :smiley:

6 Likes

Nice!

Really looking forward to seeing this one. :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day @bigshel99.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s been a fun year (on the forum-wise.)

4 Likes

NO RED! >:o 20 characters…redsucksredsucksredsucks, lol

3 Likes

definitely Red!.. I thought about the gold but nah.

2 Likes

Gold would be pretty sweet too. :thinking:

2 Likes

Been thinking about getting the FA-12 but not much reviews out there. Also, it might be too powerful for the focal clears.

1 Like

I’d be very interested to hear any impressions of the Iriy SS amp. Info is hard to come by, although I found a Youtube vid and some Ukrainian reviews I translated to English.

I should get the FA-10 today, if all things go well on the delivery front. If not, Thursday. Should be fun

2 Likes

Sweet! Looking forward to your impressions. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Red team.

9 Likes

Let us know how the Flux FA-10 compares to the Phonitor Xe.

2 Likes

Nice set up.ive been interested in the spl stuff for awhile

How do they compare, deliberating getting the fa-12 or fa-10 for the lcd-4. Power tends to be overated, but looking to be it using it single ended.
Otherwise I’m looking at the phonitor and v280!

1 Like