Focal Celestee - Closed-Back Headphones - Official Discussion Thread

Got mine from headphones.com last Thursday and have been using it since. It’s… very, very good. I’m pleasantly surprised by the sound quality for a sub-1k headphone. I think I’m going to relegate my DT 177X GO now for when I’m doing other things (and not really paying attention to the music), whereas the Celestee became my go-to set for night gaming, enjoying music, and all the good stuff. Highly recommended.

6 Likes

some pics of the Celestee … I’m also really, really enjoying this headphone…

24 Likes

Okay. I will be the first one to ask. How much better is the Stellia than these? Point by point.

2 Likes

As gorgeous as the Celestee are, my eyes point me towards that Holo DAC ya got there…:drooling_face:

4 Likes

That blue is mighty sharp.

2 Likes

Beauty! But what is that tap for lurking on the left… that has definitely piqued my curiosity haha

1 Like

Oh, I know, I know! I bet it’s vinyl cleaner! A colleague of mine had it in a photo he sent me of his audio gear. What do I win?

3 Likes

Ummm, the tap is to dispense liquid Audio Enhancer. Yeah, that’s it Audio Enhancer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

I’ll do a Celestee impression live stream this Wednesday hopefully =) @04gto

@hifiDJ the May is pretty awesome!

@starmartyr @mgosdin It is Audio Enhancer Juice!! lol aka Whiskey!

7 Likes

I look forward to it. I am also curious if you have had any more time with the LCDi4 and your extended impressions on those.

1 Like

Man, installed a tap for whisky. Whole other level! Now I’ll be wondering if it runs back to a whole-ass cask or what :grin:

Speaking of which I wonder if there’s a whiskey thread on here… that way I won’t derail the thread :wink:

Also looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Yea I would be interested in your “subjective” impressions comparing this to the Focal Radiance as I recently purchased it from (shoutout to Headphones.com) :slight_smile:

I know @Resolve really enjoys the Celestee and said it comes pretty close to the Clear, which I also bought about a month ago and have really been enjoying them. Which is why I am thinking… hmmm… should I? lol

3 Likes

We’re talking about @TylersEclectic here, it runs straight back to the distillery!

6 Likes

That would be the dream!! lol!

5 Likes

That’s great!
I’m happy to have the possibility to hear your impressions about Celestee.

2 Likes

Just got the mail from my vendor and my Celestees are picked up and on their way to me :heart_eyes:

With a tiny bit of luck they’ll get here by Friday.

/like a kid waiting for xmas
//yup, THAT excited
///slashies comes in threes

5 Likes

What time is your stream today? Do you have a link?

1 Like

sorry, IRL got in the way… I’ll schedule for tomorrow =) I’ll post here once it is scheduled up

1 Like

Ok scheduled up!

10 Likes

Shame that it ends up being during class. You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you!

Haha jk; hope I can make it!

1 Like