Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to post this and took the liberty of opening a thread to do so!

This year it has been great to see the forum continue to grow with more and more people joining this relaxed and well mannered group of audio enthusiasts.

On a personal level, I am grateful for being a part of this community and the amount of knowledge that is shared. Although most of my content is focused around items that are not the focus point of the vast majority here, I am very happy to be able to share and contribute in whatever way I can (and the Spanish classes are free :wink: )

So, the point of this thread is just to say that, no matter what festivities you celebrate at this time of year, even if you celebrate none, I hope it is a very happy time for all of you and I wish the forum and all of its members, the very best for 2023!!

This post is not also available in Spanish on my blog or anywhere else, so for the Spanish speaking, FELICES FIESTAS!! :grin:

25 Likes

Happy Holidays one and all! Very happy. to be here with you all!

14 Likes

Happy Holidays to all!

This is a very cool community filled with helpful people who share a fascinating passion. I’m grateful!

13 Likes

A very merry Christmas to one and all

14 Likes

Merry Xmas all… :angel:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New year hp community!

12 Likes

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone in this great community!!! You all are the best !! :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone. Xxxxxxxx

9 Likes

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year

8 Likes

Happy Holidays!

I hope all those traveling this time of year are able to reach their intended destination (SeaTac had closed all three runways several days ago) and that those without power have it restored soon.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :mrs_claus: Stay warm and safe and enjoy some tunes on your headphones!

8 Likes

Belated Happy Holidays. My delay follows from family and other activities and egg nog and rum and sparkling wine and extremely cold weather.

5 Likes

Cheers to you all - thanks for being part of such an awesome place on the interwebs you choose to spend your time!

5 Likes

Be safe out there, especially New Years

4 Likes