Headphone Stands

Very Nice Work, expect to send one to NM…

2 Likes

Gorgeous stands. I want one!

2 Likes

Thank you, SebastienChiu. Message me for details.

Thank you, bamboorollingtip. That can be easily arranged.

That will match my Klipsch Heritage amp. Are you selling these? I want one too

Yes, I am. No problem.

Like I’m sure is true for us all, these recent photos from @grainacoustics have delighted me and threatened my wallet, but please be reminded that each message posted to the thread may result in a notification to each subscriber.

Since I already like the one I own for being simple, sturdy and sufficiently tall for a headphone with attached cables, though not nearly as beautiful as recent postings, I took advantage of a bundle from B&H to pick up another Auray HPDS-B Desktop Headphone Stand for an additional $6.

1511860854_1334341

3 Likes

Here’s another stand I finished up recently. It’s cherry burl and hand finished aluminum.
The last pic is actually a different stand but its the same design just showing it with headphones on it.
I’m thinking of selling this one if anyone is interested.

16 Likes

Very nice! Amazing job!

3 Likes

Holy crap, you have to be making the most gorgeous-looking stands and hangers made out of wood. Subjective af it sure is, but I love the design. Reminds me of the “Lounge Chair No. 3” by Jonathan Otter

9 Likes

That wood is gorgeous!

3 Likes

Tell me more about it :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, voja. About the chair, wow! That’s a true craftsmanship.

3 Likes

I’m interested! That’s a beautiful and functional design.
Jim

Thanks, I sent you a PM.

Grumpy Goose by Chis at OCWorkshop.

21 Likes

Cool. Love the style and overall look.

2 Likes

It’s a really great design, and, oh man, the craftsmanship is on a whole other level.

Talked to the founder of ROOM’s audio line at High-End Munich. I saw his stands all over the show and was familiar with them but oddly very hard to find in North America. That will be changing soon!

24 Likes

Great news! I love their stands. I was going to import one but decided to just go local with the Salire. But I love stands and will likely grab at least one to try out. I love the wide arch on them, it’s unique. It’s part of why I love the Grumpy Goose stands, the wider contact point.

1 Like