Headphones Battlestations

:hugs: :hugs:
Welcome to the club :bangbang:

3 Likes

Here’s the latest iteration in my constantly evolving setup.

IMG_9214

18 Likes

What brand of amp comes with the paper sheet feeder (left side under the monitor)? I’m looking for a compact all-in-one for my headphone, copying, printing, scanning, and faxing needs.

6 Likes

Man, I wish I could get that off my desk but I have nowhere else to put it.

1 Like

Fax machines are musical in their own way; however, a bit of the treble emphasis.

2 Likes

Here is my listening station. Very happy with this setup.

19 Likes

Nice setup!!! I do love the look of the Holo audio stuff! Reminds me of blade runner for some reason ha!

3 Likes

Nice setup! I’m glad to see not everyone ascribes to the “spend the most money on headphones” myth.

4 Likes

Not only does it look cool, sounds excellent too. (IMHO, of course)

3 Likes

Holo Audio have been on my must listen list for a while now. Lovely setup!

4 Likes

21 Likes

Nice setup, that’s a great idea!

(We have many of the same books; I’ve not read many of mine yet, for shame!)

3 Likes

My rig for tonight

BT from Phone → L&P P6 Pro → RadioShack aux cable (cause I couldnt find anything else) → Micro iDSD BL (power and gain on max) → Arya

10 Likes

15 Likes

Here’s my updated battle station with my ZMF Verite closed in desert ironwood, ZMF salire stand in cherry that has been shortened by 1.5”, and Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball with cherry case.

My sources are not pictured but are a Schiit Bifrost 2, Pro-ject turntable, and an Akai reel-to-reel coming soon (w/Maple Tree Audio LR1 switcher).

26 Likes

You got a :heart: for the Calvin and Hobbs collection, and the MAD paperback.

3 Likes

Please tell me you specifically cleaned for this picture so I dont feel like a massive slob, cause this setup is just

2 Likes

Finally had a chance to test this out last night, Tube+ mode ended up surprising me. Just a bit of added warmth and smoothed the delivery of vocals which made it even more enjoyable for extended listening. Really happy with how well it ended up stacking in my space.

If I end up parting ways with my FA-10, my headphone stand will be welcome back on my desk again too!

18 Likes

Does the FA-10 get hot?

1 Like

It gets less warm to the touch than the iCan does. The ventilation and heatsink on the right does a good job of dissipating the heat. Also the extra surface area of the chassis probably helps but it’s never felt alarmingly warm.

3 Likes