New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Isn’t it?! :grin: - have a nice weekend - from a Focal fanboy

2 Likes

Welcome to all the recent arrivals!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

@Chrono this is the spot to introduce yourself cheers mate! Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am just a lad who is really passionate about video games and music. I have been a guitarist for seven years, and have more recently become an audio enthusiast. I have been a gamer pretty much all my life (Legend of Zelda is my favorite franchise), and I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd and The Beatles. I look forward to sharing a variety of things in the headphones community forums!

11 Likes

Welcome @Chrono, and all other new members that have joined recently. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Well you are in good company then! I know a couple of us have Legend of Zelda Tattoos…and well, you’re on an audio forum! The nicest one on the internet as a matter of fact (not actual fact lol)!

I myself have a 2/3rds video game sleeve. Looking forward to your contributions!

Here is a thread that might interest you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Chrono!
I am not much of a gamer but when I did game one of my fav was The Legend of Zelda on the nes and final fantasy in the PS.

I heard Zelda is getting rebooted.

Welcome once again!

4 Likes

Aw man, I love Final Fantasy as well. Such an amazing soundtrack on it, too!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @kupco, @Chrono, @ivanrocks321, @Danja55, @John_Cheng, @vinylrecordust and @wenkernboys01.

5 Likes

I too am a huge JRPG fan. Especially from it’s heyday in th 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
After reading in this forum for about a month or so I´ve decided to create an account and to take part in some of the discussions since I finally got the chance to listen to a lot of headphones thanks to a local dealer. From the reviews I read this is by far the most helpfull and insightfull community I have come across and I`m looking forward to more reviews and information in the future! For some background I am actually pretty young and have only been interested for about a year or so and kind off transitioned into this hobby from general tech and gaming.
Thanks for having me.

8 Likes

@Xeno@kupco, @Chrono, @ivanrocks321, @Danja55, @John_Cheng, @vinylrecordust, and @wenkernboys01. Welcome to the Headphone comuinity

5 Likes

Yeah I think those were the golden eras of JRPGs, and I really love them. I am a huge fan of the Dragon Quest series, as well as Earth Bound.

3 Likes

Greetings from Charlotte, NC. Currently exploring different headphone options for my HiBy R6 Pro. Thank you for the add.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @Koolranch and @Xeno!

1 Like

Og yes Dragon Quest is a stunning series.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Xeno, @Koolranch, @chianti and @Earl.

4 Likes

Welcome to this weeks new members.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
This forum recommended to me my friend as a great place to learn a lot about audio technology, the opinion of more experienced people in arranging a home theater and more. I hope to find answers to my questions and have a good time)

7 Likes