New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @Piober.

3 Likes

Thank you, I am glad that I stumbled across the site!

5 Likes

Welcome all new people. I see some cool names like @cAsE_sEnSiTiVe and wonder why I didnā€™t do something clever when I joined.

or ever, for that matter.

10 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! Iā€™ve been a long time member at various other audio discussion forums, and just ran across yours. Looks good.

Again, thanks.

10 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @jincuteguy, @Kouioui, @Retiarius and @Blorse.

5 Likes

Great to see so many new people joining us this month. Welcome, everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome @Dave_M_Smith

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Dave_M_Smith.

3 Likes

Welcome to all the NEW people. :beers:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s up peeps. Iā€™m from Atl, been getting more and more into HPs the last couple of years. My hi-fi background is 2ch and car audio. Currently using HD600, Elegia, HE400i with WHAMMY and Crack amplification. Cheers.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @Pancake and @ivanku.

4 Likes

welcome to the community @HeadphoneNoob, @Pancake , @Dave_M_Smith , @ivanku , @jincuteguy, @Kouioui, @piober , @Retiarius , @Blorse and @cAsE_sEnSiTiVe

7 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a long time audio geek and bagpiper (I like big sound). I have recently found my way back to headphones and am anxious to do some reading to see what direction to go in for nice set of open backs. It looks like there is a mountain of knowledge here to climb, so off I go.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Hacksaw and @jthvac.

3 Likes

Iā€™m afraid my sunglasses make it very difficult for me to read bold font, so I canā€™t read all of your names, please excuse me :wink:

However, I would like to give a very warm welcome to all of those who have joined since the last time I posted in this thread.

I sincerely hope you all enjoy this great place!!

3 Likes

welcome to the community @Hacksaw and @jthvac

2 Likes

Thanks for having me! Iā€™m a newbie to the world of headphones. Used to own a bunch of traditional audiophile stereo equipment, then got out of the hobby when the kids came along (like my kids I couldnā€™t sit and listen). Just decided I needed a little bedroom/office system a couple months ago, and now I am hooked!

6 Likes

haha yeahh it happens fast and now we are here and research

have a good time and try to use the search functions. After some time you are free to post your own threads and share your experiances

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome. Contrasting to @jthvac I have multiple home systems so I can make sure to have blast it ability in any room I may need :love_you_gesture:

Having worked in an office environment for most of my adult life I always tried to have a decent pair of headphones and ability to play quality audio. Chaining over to a home office for the last 6 years I moved back to vinyl, turntables, amps, and a crap load of media streamers and DACs. I even managed to infect one of my kids with the vinyl addiction. I came home one day to find my youngest spinning one of my Zeppelin I Atlantic red label first pressings. She had her own turntable and micro amp the next day along with a stack of vinyl (selected from my later pressings) so her daddy didnā€™t have to worry about greasy little finger prints on his first pressings. I have to say it was fun to have her share the hobby. It gave me someone to get excited with when shopping for records :slight_smile: instead of my old grey haired vinyl friends.

I am looking forward to seeing where this new headphone journey takes me. Thank you for the suggestions in the other thread. I am going to grab some gear today.

9 Likes