New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

LOL, I mean this growth in members has to be “word of mouth” squared, right? Impossible to keep on top of.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @uncletim, @Cisco150, @iandeming and @snowmando.

4 Likes

I did not know about the 800 with mods. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @AlainMC.

4 Likes

welcome to the community!

@MIR05LAV, @tmac6 , @BorisGil , @Wickyfrog, @GaryS , @laughing_psychonaut , @uncletim, @Cisco150, @iandeming and @AlainMC

3 Likes

Again, I have waited too long to greet new users, and have therefore exceeded the 10 person callout limit. This may be deliberate behavior on my part, so that I don’t inadvertently miss someone and cause hard feelings.

Welcome you all new users. Sometimes I try to post a clever greeting, but . . . oh the effort.

5 Likes

I hope you @ them next time. The list of people mentioned is quite entertaining (he makes a lot of them up).

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to all of those welcomed by @pennstac in his recent post!

2 Likes

Thank you - great to be here. I enjoy the chatter immensely.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @John_P1 and @Rick_Hussey.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @bobbooo.

3 Likes

Thank you! Very much enjoying being here.

5 Likes

Hi there! I’ve been posting for a little bit so thought i should post something here. Definitely got in to this expensive hobby late in my life but I think I’ve been a fan of music since very early on but didn’t realize it. (should have realized that 7-8 pairs of headphones and buds for 1 person was not normal/average) :slight_smile: In any case, didn’t really consider spending good money and paying attention until i heard my friend’s speaker setup equipped with proper sound boards, book and tower speakers and a nice set of McIntosh amp/dacs. First time I heard “good” music really changed my life. Now I’m in a constant search for music that moves me. It’s all about feeling the emotions that music can bring. Glad to be part of such an active and friendly community!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Imbadwithtech and @ing.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @OllieBoston and @Cisco150.

3 Likes

welcome to the community @John_P1 , @Rick_Hussey , @bobbooo , @Imbadwithtech , @ing , @OllieBoston and @Cisco150.

3 Likes

Greetings from Hungary. I never really left headphones, but it got side-stepped in the last few years (still playing sweet music from time to time)
Now I am back at it again and happy to share thoughts. Cheers.

10 Likes

@Resolve I want to echo that sentiment. I have used your show as my guiding light especially with Metal and Tye gone. I now have a Focal question if you don’t mind. Just bought the Susvara today. Is there much of a reason to go back and buy the Focal once I have this one in hand. Already have the Hedd, LCD-4, 800S. Sorry if this violates protocol and as I am very new here. Thanks for any help

5 Likes

Welcome to this weeks new members, Enjoy !

1 Like