New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Thanks!

Hi all. Hastily climbing the ladder to audio satisfaction. Pleasure to be here.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @stshields91 and @anon36506748.

5 Likes

Welcome to this weeks new members, enjoy !

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @ryuho722 and @logansdad.

5 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @tmf2 and @Redbulb.

6 Likes

welcome to the community

@tolik , @starmartyr , @Phil_Bog , @stshields91 , @anon36506748 , @ryuho722 , @logansdad , @tmf2 and @Redbulb

7 Likes

Kenn here, probably jumped the gun a bit with my question/comments over in the General forum, so here is a brief intro…

KennVFRidr, Port Angeles, WA Listening with Audio-Technica ATH A700X indoors, looking for an upgrade to my basic Apple earbuds for outside…

Thanks for the info received so far!
Kenn

9 Likes

Hi @KennVFRidr! Welcome fellow Washingtonian!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @KennVFRidr, @Ari and @omarccx.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @MakubeX, @AndyF and @Mario_Johnson.

6 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to nerding out on headphones with you all!

7 Likes

Helllo . Thank you for the welcome. I am new to the audio community. I’ve always listened to music constructively due to my father being a musician but not so much where I put it in writing. lol Of course I listen for the enjoyment but at times my mind wanders casually back to breaking apart what I am actually hearing and what the headphones, amps or combination is doing. I have read several forums but tended to keep coming back here. I have learned an incredible amount from all of your great posts. So thank you for sharing your thoughts or knowledge on various subjects! Then it occurred to me one day that I was just stalking the website and not being a part of the community … so I decided to join. Thanks again! This is a great forum!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum Ari!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Mrpourtney, @Luis_Antonino and @Production_Rescue.

6 Likes

Welcome to this weeks new members , enjoy !

3 Likes

I was looking at some of the old post and saw this one. LOL. Patch cords, oh yes. Worked on many while working in the telephone business, operator cord board, toll center patch panels. Never had a Timex Sinclair 1000 computer but had a new Apple I back in the old days. :crazy_face: grumpy old guys, oh hell yes

4 Likes

It’s been quite some time since I’ve greeted new members, @prfallon69 is a champion of this. :pray:t4:

Welcome to everyone who’s joined recently. I hope you enjoy our little forum as much as I have.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Yeah @prfallon69 is the champ!

I can’t keep up
LOL

Welcome to all new members!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @bagwell359 and @Joopsla.

4 Likes