New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @Reflect (Paul). I am also called Paul and I in the UK. Glad to have you around.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @PastorOfMuppets, @passenger10000 and @XeNoNF50.

7 Likes

Wow, I just realized how long it has been since I visited this thread!

My apologies and a very warm welcome to all of those that have joined this great forum since my last post in this thread!!

4 Likes

Thanks Paul, appreciated,

Kenny

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @seamon. Iā€™ve seen you around a lot on Reddit so its good to have you around.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Lars.

4 Likes

Welcome this weeks new members, enjoy !

4 Likes

Hi thanks for the welcome, in lockdown listening mode on my new 3D/transparency setup at the moment. Have just bought some 4$ TWS headphones for my friends for Xmas, hope they arenā€™t too fussy.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Voodue and @Rati_25.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Radiance_New_York.

3 Likes

Welcome to this weeks new members.

2 Likes

Thank you very much friends

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Junglebook and @Converge96.

5 Likes

Thanks! Seen you around reddit I believe.

3 Likes

Yes, I do like to frequent it from time to time. Youā€™ll find this a much friendlier place. Again welcome.

1 Like

hi all, Iā€™m new on the thread. No idea how to start my own discussion, so ill have to settle with this. Iā€™m trying to chose between two Sennheiser headphones, specifically the new momentum true wireless 2 or the momentum 2 over ears. Which would be the better sounding product? I like a bit of bass in my music but still want clarity. Any insight would help!

6 Likes

Please ask your question here =)

we try to limit random threads being created for one-off questions =) Welcome to the forum and have a great time! Lots of knowledgeable and friendly people here!

5 Likes

ā€œTo all that come to this happy place, welcome. The HEADPHONE Community is your forum. Here age relives fond memories of headphones past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. The HEADPHONE Community is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created the headphone forum landscapeā€¦ with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all headphone enthusiasts worldwide.ā€ :wink:

14 Likes

Hello and welcome @Austin_Perrault, @Skedra and @HALDY.

6 Likes

Happy to have found this community, lots of great advice shared around and have been improving my music listening experience significantly!

9 Likes