New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @Miiksu, @VickyLovesHeadphones, @Ryan_Ho and @RainMutant.

4 Likes

Hi :wave:
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

6 Likes

Hi, everyone! And thanks all! :smile: I like to tune a good headphones to better ones for personal use only. Hope we can all get along.

5 Likes

Welcome to all this weeks new members.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @bmkmanoj, @Dle and @Shaiy007.

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, look forward to learn more from forum members here. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Solfi, @Andrewads, @nomie610 and @Sma0815.

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new members and thank you @prfallon69 for always giving the new members a warm welcome buddy, we appreciate you!

5 Likes

Hello,

I’m a headphone fan from germany, Bavaria.
Always open to try new gear, so its you want some we can trade. (I’m also on headfi)
Currently looking for a VC.

Current gear:

Headphones
Hifiman he1000se, meze empyrean, hifiman HE6 4screw modded, audeze lcd-r, B&W P7w, B&W PX

Amps
Auralic Taurus mkii, ifi micro iDSD Signature, xduoo MT 602

Cables
Forza Noir mkii, meze copper upgrade, aqvox silver cable, lavricable ultimate

Best regards
Sma0815

8 Likes

Thank you for the welcome; I look forward to interacting with everyone on this site.

Cheers

7 Likes

Thank you @MRHifiReviews. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Narendb and @David_Smolinski.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Tom from New York. Been slowly getting more into audio for about a decade now and decided to sign up after finding this site and purchasing a pair of LCD-XC’s to go along with my Focal Elears (with Clear pads).

I also have Thinksound On2’s, which have sadly been discontinued (great little on-ear with nifty construction), K7XX’s, ATH-M40x’s, and Sony W1000XM4’s for work (noise cancelling is vital).

I’ve never been super into IEMs or portable audio, but I have a pair of Nuforce EDC3’s, a bunch of cheapo IEMs, and some Koss Porta Pros that are almost old enough to drink.

On the DAC side I have a Grace SDAC I got at launch and I use my old LG G6+ (with the quad DAC+amp) as a DAP along with a truly ancient iPod classic. For Amps I have a Drop THX AAA One I just got during the sale and a Magni 3.

My music tastes are broad. My library currently sits at 18,425 songs and 274GB, though I’m trying to trim both down a bit. My largest genres are 90s-2000s Punk Rock, Indie Rock and Alternative, and both Western & Chinese classical music.

Looking forward to sharing and learning with you all!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @Tombot3000, @lpphones and @hom_Depo.

1 Like

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks new members, Enjoy !

That’s a great line!

Thanks to a member here to showed me how to do a battery swap, my 2005 vintage iPod is still going strong!

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Yeah, I battery swapped my iPod a few years ago too! TBH I didn’t do the best job - the case fit is a bit janky now - but the nostalgia was worth it.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened with me!

2 Likes

Have a great weekend new members! Happy listening :notes:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @resakal, @Tsunzo and @PieR.

5 Likes