New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

I wanted something that would offer a more faithful reproduction. The SR is certainly not lacking in bass.

1 Like

Awesome, great to have you here!!

Helloā€¦ My name is Justin I am from ILā€¦ Thanks for inviting meā€¦ looking forward to some good discussions.

1 Like

World of Headphones was legendary. Great to have you here.

Greetings from Toronto!

1 Like

Hello from Denver! Thanks for the invite!!

Dead head, House head. Go figure.

Rich

1 Like

Hey guys! Zachary from Colorado here. Hereā€™s to fun times and getting to know one another.

1 Like

Hi from Illinois! Glad to be here. Iā€™ve been part of the hobby for the past ten or eleven years and write reviews for fun on a few places but mostly on a website I co-founded called Verum Sonus. Excited to be here and would love see how it grows!

1 Like

Hello from Spokane! Thank you for wanting to bring the site back.

1 Like

Hi from NYC! Been a bit removed from hifi lately (keyboards got me) but looking to get back into it.

I know a few people who have gotten into keyboards recently. Iā€™m scared to go down that rabbit hole

Glad to see headphone.com back. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Mark

Tucson Arizona

1 Like

Hello from a cornfield in Ohio! Not officially in the ā€œfounding teamā€ but thought Iā€™d say hi anyway. Excited to see this URL come back to life!

1 Like

hey all !

1 Like

Thanks for the invite. Iā€™m from Hanford, in Californiaā€™s Central Valley. Looking forward to seeing this community grow.

1 Like

I do a lot of work with virtual surround and use a handful of representative headphones to get good results. Always curious about new products!

1 Like

This is excitingā€¦
Glad to be here, everyone!

1 Like

Hello from NM! Iā€™m a geologist and environmental scientist with a lifelong passion for music. I havenā€™t had too much experience with portable audio equipment (when I find equipment I like, I use it till it wears out), but my favorite cans at home are the Philips Fidelio X2 with a quality aftermarket cable. I also have various audio technicas. I have a pair of inexpensive ThinkSound Rain in-ear, for air-travel because theyā€™re cheap enough to not worry if they get lost or damaged, and they sound well enough.

1 Like

Glad I can be appart of something new! : )

1 Like

Hello from San Diego! Started this hobby over 10 years ago with Sennheiser HD595sā€¦

1 Like