New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Welcome to you Speedstar! Glad to have you.

You got that right. This is the best audio forum I have ever had the privilege to be a part of.

5 Likes

Welcome @FLY1NGSQU1RR3L. Looks like you’ll have a different take on stuff than most of us, from your professional work, which is most welcome. I’m not sure you need to take a library of high res content, especially if you can stream high res. Although many who travel more than I do will tell you differently.

4 Likes

Welcome @Speedster. Yeah, we try to be professional and polite, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent*.

*when discussing people’s favorite brands like ZMF, RAAL, and anything PURPLE (with Tyler)

When you get this reply, your trust level will increased, and you will have BADGES!*

*Badges??? We don’ NEED no steenking badges!

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Thanks, Andrew and Carmantom!

Years ago, I frequented a few espresso forums until the chaff-factor (think Seinfeld “Jerk Store” episode and you’d be close) turned me away completely. Oddly, but not out of character, I wound up diving wholeheartedly into wet shaving and their popular forums immediately afterward. With the trend of beards not looking to end anytime soon, I find myself needing something else to capture my attention – and wallet – so my passion for music seems to have been rekindled.

I just signed up for quboz today. These high-quality streaming options we have today are incredible!

5 Likes

Hello, glad to see a new headphone forum…!!

Been a headphone addict for years. Located in North Carolina and moderate on other sites, do what I call
“experiences” and "comparisons across a wide variety of cans and gear.

Presently I have 12 amps, three dacs and 7 sets of cans…and I like them all!!

Be glad to share my experiences in a positive light with an open ear to listening and learning!

All the best
Alex

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Alex. You’re knowledge and experience are a welcomed addition.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome!! We’ll love to read about your experiences . This is a nice community…and dangerous too, in a year you’ll have twice the equipment !

4 Likes

Welcome. Do you like them all at once, or are you an audio chain smoker addict? I think one of our guys was mainlining a Phonitor through a custom cable. Then he got hit from behind with a Vidar. Poor guy, never saw it coming.

6 Likes

Hi everyone! , New to the forum but been a customer for years

7 Likes

Welcome lost33. Great to have you. Looks like we will learns lots from you.

3 Likes

" I heard that "

1 Like

Welcome, Anthony. It’s a fun place to discuss this awesome hobby we all share.

1 Like

Thanks! You lend a great sense of humor to our community. Keep it up

2 Likes

revelation glad to have you. You have arrived at a “class act” forum

4 Likes

Welcome - I followed your link to hiphopminds.net - Is that a forum you are putting up?

1 Like

Gosh I have spent so much money on this stuff over the years!! You cant take it with you!!

Alex

3 Likes

Thanks Luke…I will start posting stuff soon…
Alex

1 Like

Thanks I will poke around and see how your forum is organized before I start posting stuff…

Alex

3 Likes