Noble Audio - Official Thread

As a fairly new owner of a pair of Noble K10U and Savant II iems, that has been blown away by their performance, I feel like Noble needs a little more presence in this forum, so I made this thread.

Noble Audio knows, how to tune some mids!

Any more Noble fans here?

3 Likes

I have a pair of Tux 5’s and am very happy with them, particularly for the price.
I auditioned a pair of Khans but had some feedback problems with my setup.
While I’m very happy with my Tux, I haven’t had much experience with the rest of their lineup.

1 Like

I have a pair of custom K10s that I picked up a few years ago during an anniversary sale. I use them mainly when I travel and can say they do a great job of isolating outside noise. They’re not the most resolving IEMs, but I’m not really looking for that during travel. Overall, I enjoy their sound signature and find them extremely comfortable for long flights. They also look pretty good too (at least in my opinion).

5 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

Nice! The Tux 5, are next on my wish list. I have been researching those, and they seem like just what I would like.

Those are awesome looking K10c! I have heard the custom version have a little less intense treble, and would probably fit my taste a tad bit better than the Universal version, but I got a great deal and am still really happy with the universal version. The bass and mids are incredible, and they really are good for all genres.

Here is a shot of my K10U, with my newly acquired Satin Audio Athena 8 wire cable. The cable is a palladium plated silver occ and pure silver occ mix. This cable really pairs well with the K10U.

1 Like

The Noble Audio Gold Sultan IEM is now available at Drop for $27,500. It has an 18 carat gold case with 1.79 cararts of diamonds. @antdroid, @Resolve, @Torq, who will test it first? Might it join a certain pair of headphones on the wall @andrew and @taronlissimore?

This is June 26, not April 1.

EDIT: As described by @Torq below, toilet roll holder view added

4 Likes

They’re priced at about $1,027,500 more than I would personally pay for them (if I actually had to then be seen wearing them).

If you put them with the nozzles facing each other, they look like a lot a toilet roll holder I saw in a hotel in Dubai once.

8 Likes

I had a pair but, alas, was mugged on the subway for them. First my kicks, now these. Just my luck.

Oh well, at least I still have these:

3 Likes

I actually have a couple of pair of these on the way to me. I picked them up for me and my wife. I will let you know what i think.
:eyes:

2 Likes

if i was the richest man in the world, i still wouldnt want it. sultan is garbo sound.

1 Like

Lol. So I have been told. Its a ridiculous amount of money. Obviously I was attempting humour in my previous post. If I had that kind of money my family would come first.

2 Likes

I own the Noble Audio K10u they are the most comfortable iems i own. I love the detail sound signature. They just sound so good with jazz, classical. I love the aluminum shell classic look not to overboard with red and black. I swapped cable with 16 core occ copper 4.4mm pentacom. I like the bass much better with cable upgrade. I wish someone would review the kublai khan, for they are probably amazing with bone conduction.

1 Like