C-O-M-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N…

Sadly true.

2 Likes

Louder. I can’t hear anything.

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

a bit late

similar to munich … 750k EUROs for a 3 room flat, if you get a chance under hundreds of interested

not funny, at all … crazy? - yep :wink:

2 Likes

SF really was my first goal to visit, when we get over to the west coast…
Jeremy already told me about the funny smells in the streets - thought this was a urban myth to keep tourists away or so

very symphatic officers you have over there!

3 Likes

Hey what s up?! … born ready … biker greetings!

5 Likes

In some ways sure, lol. But like all big city cops, they have no sense of humor while on the job. My dad was an SFPD officer, he’ll tell you some stories!!

How to manage the large and very visible homeless population is debated very hotly in SF. It’s also become a big talking point for non SF residents who don’t like the type of person that chooses to live in SF.

so I have to smell it myself

in munich, we had a (gang organised) homeless situation, which somehow changed with tons of cameras, and alcohol got forbidden in many areas.
People from romania were spread all over the places, like near public transport and the big high end shopping areas… and had quotes to reach… a bit of the big City drug scenes was also in the eastern part. This is over.
Not that munich was not one of the most safe citys in germany for decades…
I can see why SF is so attractive for many, who won’t make it in the end. Always had the Image of a chilled and liberal place, in mind.

1 Like

1 Like

Found this on the Reddit lol @antdroid @MartinTransporter @DEXCOM7 @prfallon69 and anyone else that has a DAP lol

9 Likes

Us Shanling users didn’t even make podium, maybe we are too busy listening to music… :wink:

6 Likes

ROFL! @TylersEclectic And I bet he hangs around at head-fi!

4 Likes

…and lives at r/headphones… :wink:

1 Like

Muhahahaha! :rofl: :smiling_imp: :rofl:

2 Likes

jack

I feel like this should be a gimmick product to sell as a cable maker…
Maybe, in a few years, when I have the space and money to start a small business

6 Likes

That’s funny. I would maybe buy one. Maybe…

1 Like