Off Topic: Funny Photos Edition

Like these? Lol

2 Likes

Yeah I saw this on Reddit too. Quite funny.

3 Likes

Yep. Saw it on reddit and as Cayin was not mentioned… :speak_no_evil: I did not mind sharing and start a discussion
My take on not sharing vs I have to post it asap was:
as long it is shared by one of you native speaking guys, with a funny twist… It will work out funny vs big discussion

1 Like

Another reddit special :smiley: @TylersEclectic

7 Likes

This morning reddit roll:

7 Likes

That would be a typical tweet from these guys:

“Old picture taken at a food court in a shopping mall, 2019.”

5 Likes

That’s is funny. And sad. :laughing:

2 Likes

Happy cake day my friend.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Fabio!

3 Likes

Happy cake day @frkasper !!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Fabio!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Thank you @prfallon69, @MartinTransporter, @SenyorC and @ValentineLuke. :metal:

Hope I can indulge myself today in this 42nd anniversary as a living organism. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Many happy returns for the day. We’re all glad you consider yourself to be a living orgasm.

4 Likes

That spell check can be revealing.

4 Likes

Intriguing, right? :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Apparently SPL’s graphics department consists of grandpa with some paint left over from redoing from the garage out back. This leads to premature wear on the labels with $2K amplifiers:

6 Likes

It is not called “wear”, it is “ageing”. Like fine wine, you know? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Like the greatest people, too.

1 Like

6 Likes

The fear vs. risk response to COVID-19 is one of the most revealing ideological/strategic tests of this generation or our entire lifetimes. It follows from Brexit and umpteen other recent events – these have and will continue to realign global priorities in unexpected ways. I’m not saying this is mainly political; rather, it is a changing of the guard as one model played out to its end.

6 Likes