Off Topic Gaming Thread

Anyone else stoked to play this on the Switch today!

I’m looking forward to booting it up tonight on my Switch!

Thinking Deadpool, Ghost spider/Spider-Man, Wolverine/Nightcrawler, hulk/venom

As my go to team…but we shall see, but you better believe Deadpool will be my main lol

1 Like

I so miss bad guys like Peter Lorre and Sydney Greenstreet.

2 Likes

So, which one was it for you?
For me, it was Honor for All by Jon and Daniel Licht in Dishonored.

3 Likes

I don’t think I could choose just one…a couple come to mind…also Dishonored such a fun game…I need to play the second one soon…so little time…so many things to do. Here are a couple that came to mind for me:

This game was epic, I :100:% it minus the final DLC

Also all of the Halo end credits were very satisfying to listen through…

I’m still trying to think of one that stands out above the rest… I need to start gaming more again lol…right now I’m just playing on occasion Titans Quest on the Nintendo Switch…

1 Like

Bureaucracy! oops, I’m showing my age.

Above link lets you play online OR download

1 Like

Not really the music when I “finished”, but the music was better than the game by a wide margin:

The game itself had some serious issues with cash earning tasks never finishing, so one would wait and wait as the people suffered. (Tropico is a god game like SimCity with a bunch of politically incorrect tropical government politics).

1 Like

Ok, this game was good, almost more art than a game…but it is a platformer with puzzles, but it is fairly easy…also it is an abstract story telling. But, it’s soundtrack is very beautiful main theme and end song here, haunting comes to mind:

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but the soundtrack for Hollow Knight is probably one of the best I’ve listened to. Excellent game (in my top 3) and the music is no exception ! My favorite song is probably the City of Tears and Greenpath

By the way, if you haven’t played the game yet, it can be picked up for less than $20 on steam, switch or other platforms ! Well worth the money and time !

1 Like

Big fan of Hollow Knight! Another goodbindie with a pretty awesome sound track is Kitana Zero, also super fun game.

1 Like

Awesome! Will look into that, thanks !

1 Like

Goodbindie??? how did that even auto correct to that? The gremlins in my phone/iPad are naughty…but I kind of like the word…going with it as a descriptor of a good indie game lol

Anyone interested in this game? I’m thinking of getting it on the Xbox…but uncertain, might grab it for PC…

So true…good books, also fall into this…

strong text

2 Likes

I’m watching a stream of it right now. It looks pretty good from what I’ve seen so far. I’d be getting it for PS4.

1 Like

miss the Gran Turismo series - was addicted(what she said) - sold my PS4 2 years ago

was kind of fps campaign fan with Crysis, Cod, BF Bad Company 2, Far Cry 2, BioShock …
all on PC

what I enjoyed most and could relax?
GTA series(Vice City and later)… Assasins Creed(Black Flag was bad) and Red Dead Redemption

most fun I had with the Uncharted (PS exclusive) series - like a Indiana Jones movie - would by a new console for the next chapter

and the God of War series was quite good

at the moment I play Clash of Clans on my tablet a few minutes a day - maxed out lvl 11 fresh on townhall 12

ahh yes - used to play Age of Empires, Stronghold and Generals long time ago

2 Likes

Check out Gris, and Journey on your tablet…play with your wife =) they are works of art! Pretty sure both are on iOS and Android…

2 Likes

I second both of these. I finished Gris a few weeks ago. It’s so moving that it makes everything else I play feel shallow. Like going back to mid-fi after trying hi-fi.

2 Likes

I liked Gris so much I ordered the limited edition collectible figure from Devolver! The soundtrack and art are amazing!

1 Like

Both are iOS only- could not find them in the Play Store.
I try later my wife’s iPad

2 Likes

Anything else you are playing on switch? I’m having hard time finding great games.

1 Like