OFF-TOPIC: Photography Showcase/Show-off

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

OK, let me update my foggy picture from earlier. Once you climb the pass road high enough, you’re above (some of) the clouds.

Grimselpass, Swiss Alps, 2164m / 7100ft

11 Likes

OK, one more for today. @SenyorC ’s picture made me think about one of my favourite harbour cities.

City on a rainy day, down at the harbour
Watching as the grey clouds shadow the Bay

(Icehouse, Great Southern Land)

9 Likes

Love when the water is this peaceful in the mornings.

11 Likes

Love the mornings

10 Likes

Isn’t it tempting to step out of the car and “step on” those beautiful clouds? Angels would do it in a heartbeat. LOL

3 Likes

The difficult is getting the Angels to ride with you in your car in the first place.

1 Like

You know the rule: never drive faster than your Guardian angel is. I‘ll try to stick to that - not easy on the Autobahn though.

1 Like

Well, sounds tempting, but I do know my weight. :pizza: :cake: :beer: :man_cook:
Also, didn’t have time for walks, that was the first of 5 passes I wanted to drive that morning,

1 Like

Seeing that @Twinguin was mentioning foggy photos…

8am…

9:30am…

11am…

9 Likes

Similar situation on the Vierwaldstätter See / Lake Lucerne … :

7 Likes

We think being „audiophile“ is difficult … but imagine the difficulties of a photographer:

… where are my glasses?

… the picture looks so hazy!

… I need to cool the sensor!

… who needs a shade when you have bubble wrap?

5 Likes

Some photos from the past couple weeks

15 Likes

Some recent things from around NY.

12 Likes

Great photos @TylersEclectic and @parmiep (the Woolworth Building is my favorite skyscraper in Manhattan).

2 Likes

Hi Tyler, those are some fantastic pictures. The second one especially is so crisp and clear, that I feel I could reach out and grab it. Great stuff. You’re a talented chap.

1 Like

Again more fantastic pictures. Great stuff @parmiep.

2 Likes

Great pic! I gotta get back behind the lens. This shot is a motivator.

1 Like

Calm this morning on my morning walk.

6 Likes

A pic from the recent SpaceX launch from my back porch. Second stage separation.

9 Likes