Schiit Jotunheim - Headphone Amplifier - Official Thread

without having a Lokius to test, I can’t say for sure. What I’m unsure of is if the signals are separate inside the Lokius. So if you have XLR in, but RCA out, would the Lokius be able to output that signal to RCA? That’s the one thing i’m unsure of. That’s why I went with the overkill option, to be safe.

Yes it will convert from XLR in to RCA out

1 Like

It’s been a while since the Jot 2 got any comments or love, so I thought I’d give it some…

I’ve been using it today since it’s the only amp I have that doesn’t generate a ton of heat, since it’s been heatwave time in the Northwest, and I have no AC to cool off.

Mine usually does preamp duties to my computer monitors, but it’s been a real pleasure to listen to with my headphones. I kind of forgot about it, as Burson Soloist 3X GT gets the most love these days, but it runs so hot!

Anyway, I’m feeding the Jot from 1 of the Yggy OG SE outputs and it sounds pretty fantastic, way out of it’s price league! Obviously, that’s Schiit’s forte, but for $400 it’s really impressive. I’ve listening to my Rosson RAD-0 with it, really great combination.

It’s a great value proposition for sure :+1:

6 Likes

I took mine to a friend’s who had an Yggy… It’s a phenomenal combination. Will try it with my newly upgraded Bifrost 2 soon.

3 Likes