Sennheiser - Official Thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

It was Oscar Wilde who said it and it was about cynics not Americans.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was my mother who said it about us 3 brothers, on multiple occasions.

4 Likes

I think it’s been said by and about quite a few people actually.

I remember hearing it when I tried to sell the China my wife inherited at a garage sale.

2 Likes

Maybe it was Menken who said “Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste or intelligence of the American Public”

3 Likes

I’m not sure why the inappropriate anti-country population specific quotes are being thrown around, but here is one I find appropriate at this time:

“STFU” ~ Abraham Lincoln.

(I’m pretty sure it was Abraham Lincoln that said that. Yeah. Pretty sure.)

6 Likes

Maybe Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter

1 Like

Did this gert flagged or not? I got an auto-generated email about it, but it seems like it has been quoted already-

Hmmm… please be nice everyone! Let’s keep the politics to a minimum and any inflammatory talk as well kept to a minimum. Let’s get back on topic as well please, and thank you!

7 Likes

I meant no offense, and have no problem if the post is removed-- it is intended as satirical, but it is off topic. My bad

5 Likes

This is key information actually.

It serves as bait for spare parts or after market cables. If one is going original:

Then, another “maneuver” here and there – materials-wise (B.O.M.) – and there comes the MSRP at Drop. No miracles.

In addition, from their post:

This means the transducer in the HD 8XX is unique, it’s a new ring driver.

My “speculation-meter” is so high at this point that I’m starting to wonder if the driver membrane itself is made of the same material. :thinking:

Time will tell though.

Cheers. :beers:

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone took offense.

On topic: Sennheiser’s Ambeo division has partnered up with 3D printing company Formlabs to print custom-fitting earbud tips.
The plan is for buyers to create a scan of their ears using their phone’s camera, then send the scans to Sennheiser. It will then use the Form 3B, an industrial-grade 3D printer “optimized for biocompatible materials,” to print a set of ear tips that perfectly fits that person’s ears.

1 Like
6 Likes

That is the emptiest pr puff piece I’ve seen in a while.

7 Likes