Taron & I Bought Some New Headphones For An Art Project

5 Likes

In related news, we’ve added a new entry to our headphones.com Holiday Deals Collection: https://www.headphones.com/collections/holidays-deals-of-2019

6 Likes

Inedible. Will not purchase.

3 Likes

They’ve turned dark. Are they mushy? I don’t like eating mushy headphones. Crunchy are much better.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the BS3 are not known for their crispness.

3 Likes

Ooh, I think I’ll take a pair. They’re even on sale!

1 Like

If you buy them, we’ll send @taronlissimore to personally set them up for you.

6 Likes

Ooh…now you’re trying to start a bidding war…will @taronlissimore be in his Jedi getup? With his lightsaber? These are important questions that may/may not increase interest and bidding combativeness…

4 Likes

Oh for sure. He refuses to wear street clothes anymore. He works across from me in various Jedi robes with a collection of lightsabers around his desk.

6 Likes

dang this is a tempting purchase.

4 Likes

They’ll match the patchy neckbeard I’ve grown out.

4 Likes

Wait one second here… Does the whole building come with the headphones, or just the wall?

OMG, I just noticed it’s on sale! I mean… You can keep the headphones, but I want that wall! What a deal.

Delivery guaranteed before Christmas? Free shipping still applies, right?

4 Likes

I’m not even going to comment on where some minds go with “beats” “solo”

4 Likes

sad news for me: “There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination”

someone tear down this wall!

4 Likes

I’m sure @andrew will make an exception for you! :laughing:

2 Likes

Going to purchase just so I can hang out with Taron wearing a Jedi costume. Will take me a couple days to save up enough though so pls be patient :slight_smile: loool.

5 Likes

No problem. We’ll also accept 3 equal payments of $90k if you want to finance it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s the warranty on the duct-tape holding its stickiness?

4 Likes

Based on our experience we could confidently provide a 30 minute stickiness warranty. We are also not responsible for any damage to the wall or headphone that occurs after duct-tape installation.

3 Likes

It’s important to note that the 30 minutes in question were under earthquake like conditions as Andrew was blending a protein shake with a powerful blender. In non-earthquake areas, the hold will be much longer.

3 Likes