The Off Topic

My brother is married to a German and has German kids. Tomorrow could be brutal :joy:

4 Likes

I just hope everybody watches the game, so that I’ll have a nice and empty Autobahn tonight :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Around Cologne?

You should wait for the Turkey-Holland game on Sunday, there is a better chance of having a clear Autobahn :wink: :rofl:

I know my humor is dark, but …….realistic :grin:

1 Like

I smell a divorce (just kidding)

Maybe not the way you meant, but exactly correct. Took Anthony Taylor about 5 minutes to ruin the game. :frowning_face:

Kind of, went from Cologne to Heidelberg for the weekend. But the Autobahn wasn’t as empty as I hoped for. Indeed a lot of Oranje Campers on the road.

But I drove during the Austria vs Turkey game - that was indeed a quiet and fast drive

4 Likes

Sorry @Lothar_Wolf but at least it was a good and interesting game

2 Likes

Yep, but……

???

1 Like

I agree that it was a penalty but if they had reviewed it, it was offside on the ball before that, so it wouldn’t have been given.

Although, now I am seeing the photo, I’m not so sure about the offside…

Me:

1 Like

I’d prefer Spain to win, as they’ve been the most cohesive, team-oriented side by a fair margin.

But mainly, I don’t want France lifting that trophy.

YARN | No, no! Anything but that. | The Lion King (1994) | Video gifs by quotes | 44a63b95 | 紗

1 Like

She is the sweetest little Darling you can imagine.

She supports my wife during her home office

and hangs out with her.

And she proudly presents herself in all her beauty, even in rainy weather conditions.

She came to us as a stray, provided us with food,

and now she is stuck to us and is completely devoted to us.

Love on both sides :100: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

The most precious ball of chaos. Glad you are taking great of her.
And that she is taking great care of you two :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I have a girl who’s part German.

4 Likes

Some things you might consider in the future.

I like that aesthetic, too.

4 Likes

So that’s what Lachlan (Passion for Sound) calls the “M Zed 3”. :+1:

1 Like

Mike

3 Likes

Hilarious entertaining comments posted on DCS Facebook page. You have to click on “all posts” to read them.

2 Likes