The Off Topic

Happy cake day :birthday: @MartinTransporter. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

It was a blast. Now there’s a weekend for Recovery.

6 Likes

Finally off the ship…

14 Likes

One of each, please. Cheers. :beers:

3 Likes

reminds me of the “boat race” drinking game in which “teams, usually of equal numbers, race to finish their drinks in sequence” (I’m not making this up).

Cheers! It’s a few hours here until the sun’s over the yardarm…

2 Likes

Enjoy!

Out of curiosity: is the Arctic Pale Ale anywhere near an IPA??

No but the Kaldi is 100% an IPA.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Did / do you taste all 12?

1 Like

No, only 8 then moved on to dinner and larger glasses :wink:

5 Likes

Why does every single discussion every month and every year in the HE6se V2 thread bring this painting to mind:

3 Likes

Sharing this post because I’m curious if anyone else experiences bizarre shipping routes. Where I live is a bit off the beaten path I guess. So shipping and flying anywhere ( ie. going north to Seattle to go south to Mexico) has always been kind if a pain. It’s not like it’s in the middle of nowhere or especially tiny…population is about 90,000.
Lately though, like the last month or so, it’s been especially strange. 3 different packages from 3 different places all went to Portland(about 4hrs away) then to Greensboro NC, then back ???!!! Wtf, why?

Here’s one from Schiit a few weeks ago which got to town…. Then left again to tour the PNW for 4 more days.

My Clear, which originated about an 8 hour drive away…

…passed me twice🤣

There’s more but you get the idea. When I ship out it seems pretty quick and straightforward. When I sent my Arya to New York to be replaced. I sent it usps priority on Friday at 2pm. They received it Monday morning at 9….pretty good! Not the case for incoming…do I need to leave snacks or gifts for the delivery guys? Someone further up the chain I could send a nice bottle of wine to ?
Seems I’ve angered the delivery gods…maybe a sacrifice is needed. Anyone else have these experiences?

6 Likes

Oof, you’ve had terrible experiences there. You’ve clearly been jinxed by someone. I recommend this ingenious solution, for only $8 on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Breaker-Herbal-Remove-Spells-Conjure/dp/B00N06OT26

The description is priceless, especially the last, misspelled line:

Our Spell Breaker Bath Salts do much more than just offer you protection. They are loaded with resins, oils and herbs that are known to reverse spells, hexes, curses, crossed conditions and jinxes. Whether you have been affected by the Evil Eye, the target of malicious intentions or have simply been affected by bad energy, our Spell Breaker Bath Salts can help reverse the effects, neutralize the energy and provide a protective shield between you and those who wish you harm. Just to be clear, the goal of this blend in not revenge

I’ve nothing as horrendous as your delivery experience but I had a nervous wait for a package a few weeks ago. I’m in NJ. A package was flown to a processing center in NJ, then put on a truck to PA, and finally put on another truck back to me in NJ.

Many years back, I was trying to get a flight from Chicago to NYC with the now defunct Northworst Airlines, using a free ticket for having previously given up a seat on an overbooked flight. The only route they’d put me on was via Miami, FL (in other words 2700 miles instead of 800 miles). I went with another carrier.

6 Likes

Lol…thanks. Seems legit. :thinking::laughing:The description is good but the reviews …oh man!!. I especially liked this one…

“ Stolen from me

Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2015

Unfortunately it was stolen from me but im sure it would have worked fine. “

This person’s cursed reallll bad, can’t even keep the cure long enough to use it. Should consider myself fortunate.

2 Likes

Omg, that’s amazing. Too funny.

I hope your delivery luck improves. I noticed that UPS isn’t among your examples.

1 Like

Thanks. No, UPS has been good . Mostly USPS, and those 3 are all this week. Maybe there was a glitch/problem .

1 Like

Happy Birthday Anthony, @antdroid

6 Likes

Many happy returns @antdroid . :tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Happy B-Day @antdroid :birthday:

A reminder for me to thank you for your contributions here. I really appreciate all of the info you provide.

2 Likes

Feliz cumpleaños @antdroid !!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @antdroid from all of us here ….
and these pretty ladies

Ohh, and that guy

3 Likes