What music have you been listening to this past week?

My wife just sent me a link - it’s Johnny Cash’s Birthday, and here’s a great memory. Cash, Eric Clapton and Carl Perkins on Matchbox.

5 Likes

3 Likes

That is such a cool pic! I keep seeing it and saying to myself, I sure would like to be sitting in that chair. . .

3 Likes

Thanks Wes, it was a mighty good seat this evening. Norah, Diana and Adele kept me entertained :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Doesn’t get any better than those 3 women!

Quboz keeps adding my favorite albums, and these two are awesome if you like Electronica. These two albums take you on a ride and are a blast to listen to with headphones.

Max Cooper - Harmonisch Serie
http://open.qobuz.com/album/ti15ea4muirxa

Christian Loffler - Graal (Prologue)
http://open.qobuz.com/album/ke12udabl15rc

Enjoy and get ready for some bass!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Sebastian Bach’s best performance was on Trailer Park Boys. :heart:

2 Likes

Firing these up right now @Wes_S thank you for posting these here. Wow super trippy!

1 Like

Super trippy, is a great way to put it. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Wesley

I am back on Qobuz(couldn"t resist longer than a month waiting for a better deal)since today and the first song was your recommended “Harmonische Serie”.
Feels good to be back on qobuz with such a fun start!

2 Likes

Nice man! That is a fun one, for sure.

1 Like

Also, @ProfFalkin

Regarding Skid Row – I was never into their pop era/first album. However, Slave to the Grind was famous as a “reverse sell-out”. The album is quite intense and not meant to be radio friendly.

Title track:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I do like that album a lot. It’s quite heavy

2 Likes

Eva Cassidy, Imagine and “Who Knows Where the Time Goes?”…crank it up and listen to the tone of the guitar…OMG what a wonderful presentation with the Focal Clears!!! 11 out of 10!

4 Likes

Friday evening with some sun peaking through in Vancouver so time to hop into the office scotch collection and get back on the chill synthwave train.

Fun little CHVRCHES live session

I was also doing some late night youtube and going pretty deep when I found this. It’s 3 Japanese guys in their 50s doing metal. Pretty much the opposite of Baby Metal

7 Likes

1 Like

It was bound to happen…you all new it was coming… :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I always think of Almost Famous whenever I here the Allman Bothers.

“I am a Golden God!”

3 Likes