What's in the box!

They are good all arounders the only fallback is they dont go low into the sub bass. They do however have nice tight bass especially above 50-60hz.
For a computer nearfield setup they would perfect!!

3 Likes

Dope! Thx for sharing! Are they pretty big? I am running out of desk space lol.

2 Likes

The LSX is a smaller version of the LS50. I have a pair on my desk and they are quite good. The biggest downside is they have their own internal ADC-DAC, so it may defeat the purpose of a nice external DAC. Although if you are short on space then maybe not having an external DAC is a good thing.

3 Likes

Thankfully. Local hifi store guy is a champ. Basically US RRP parity pricing. Not Aus RRP ($1000 Aus higher …)…

4 Likes

Yeah, they are hefty. I would mock up a cardboard box and see how they look. And they are heavy!

I upgraded from a IK Multimedia MTM. In its own right, no slouch.

First thing I notice is how they feel like a hifi speaker. Hifi sound. And MTM very much a studio focussed monitor.

I went them as the coaxial driver works well for nearfield, and they are loaded with tech. So I can move then to a different purpose one day. TV duties. Hifi duties. Just plug to power and you’re sorted.

4 Likes

Initial review of the the Woo WA5-LE vs Feliks Euforia AE is up HERE

I figured this thread isn’t the right one for a giant review block. Looking forward to all your feedback and questions!

8 Likes

Here is my Custom Citadel it’s a hybrid.

26 Likes

What a beauty @BondDaBoom !

2 Likes

One solid pice of gear both in weight, sound and looks.
Congrats sir!

Where was it made?

2 Likes

Sweden. Ultra Sonic Studio

5 Likes

Original Cavalli Liquid Gold

19 Likes

@BondDaBoom, I would love to be your mailman, just to get close to all that wonderful gear that gets deliver to and from your home.

3 Likes

Put bedroom/office I’m a snorer

17 Likes

Really clean looking setup. That Burson looks beautiful.

6 Likes

Fedex brought an anticipated package.

Always boxes inside of boxes.

And the inner box a familiar name FX-Audo.

Another of those small metal boxes, the included cables almost overwhelm it.

The FX-Audio DAC-X3 Pro, courtesy of Drop.

Safely ensconced with it’s big cousin the TUBE-P1.

More stuff to play with now that the weather’s cooled off here in Florida.

Mark Gosdin

18 Likes

Love the bad grammar on the box.

4 Likes

Chinese try, but English is not easy even for those of us who grew up with it. I’ve seen much worse grammar on documents & in letters here in the U.S.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

That FX Audio equipment is such a bargain, and the tube amp looks very cool. I hope you write up some thoughts on everything you have.

4 Likes

My Grandmother (rest her soul) always said “Diabetus.”

6 Likes

Standard US pronunciation…my mother said it that way too.

4 Likes