What's in the box!

A rare glimpse of the noble Salire in the wild…a beautiful sight.

4 Likes

Wow congrats @driftingbunnies :star_struck:

I echo these thoughts the telefunkies and the amprex are my favorite tubes so far for the Pendant.

My new ESTAT is coming

10 Likes

What is that? I know e-stats, but I have never seen those before.

I’ll have to wait until later to get these set up and see if I can make the gooey things fit my ears. I couldn’t resist a bargain price to try out what a custom might be like, even though it’s not a high-end custom.

13 Likes

You better eat that gingerbread soon, as we are into February now.

2 Likes

That gingerbread is wood.

2 Likes

We’ll, it has been there since Christmas, what do you expect?

9 Likes

Yes, I know gingerbread tastes terrible after sitting out for months. That’s your fault Mr. @pennstac!

6 Likes

What was the bargain price?
Also, please post your impressions (no pun intended) once you get to try them.

I will. I paid $225.

1 Like

4 Likes

Watcha got there @mfadio ?

1 Like

I have a weakness for a sweet screen.

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro3

5 Likes

That is a sweet little gadget

1 Like

ZMF gear arrived!!!

the new gaming/mic cable has cool ZMF logos on it… and the Y mic/headphones split has them too!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Got this little amp/dac combo yesterday in the mail. Don’t see much on it, it’s old, decent company and msrp was 1000. I got it for 200+tax so I said why not after a few days of debating and researching, and reaching out to the manufacturer.

Comes with the Meridian proprietary dac, optional cross feed on the unit. And that denfrips sample rate layout.

The Meridian Prime

15 Likes

I’ve listened to these headphones so many times in the hifi store where I work that’s as if I own them since at least last year.
Price dropped to a good point to me and decided to add them to my system.
I consider the HD660s as a complement to many headphones in my collection. Great sound, never fatiguing.
I’m trying @Chrono’s suggested eq profile and they get even better.

17 Likes

22 Likes