What's in the box!

For my bedroom setup just waiting for Burson Conductor 3XR.

10 Likes

So another item showed up does 18 watts at 8 ohms. Weights 10 lbs only. Mentally I contribute weight of an amp to power.

12 Likes

Nice!

I miss my Milo.

3 Likes

You are going to like this one. I found that it does take some breaking in. You’ve heard more estats than I have. I’m waiting to hear your thoughts - after you’ve had it a good two weeks.

1 Like

The RR1 or Hive? ???

1 Like

Picked up today from @BondDaBoom (thanks again for the super smooth transaction)

Feliks Euforia Anniversary Edition

Now it gets to fight my Woo WA5-LE for a few weeks. To the victor goes the top of my rack. The loser (less preferred amp?) will be sent along to a new home.

Woo says bring it on!

Full comparison to follow!

23 Likes

Did you get that on audiogon in the last couple days?

@andris oh man, i was eyeing that one too but ran out of money or credit. Have fun with it! If you end up selling it hit me up and I might be able to get it

2 Likes

My money is on the Woo. Give it a fair fight now… no below the belt crossfeed or phase inverting. lol

5 Likes

That woo’s power section is just as big as the feliks as a whole! Will be an interesting comparison. Please let us know after who the winner is!

EDIT: transformer vs. non transformer

Have fun, I’m sure both will be badass!

2 Likes

Well since I have a Hive, and not an RR1, let’s say the Hive.

1 Like

Nice!

That gloss black finish is gorgeous. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I’ll keep you posted!

2 Likes

I’ll try my best. I will start with stock tubes vs stock tubes. It might get a little unfair from there, as I don’t really have infinite upgrades to roll, but I might see if I can get at least a reasonably similar costing set of upgrades for each and do that fight as well.

5 Likes

The finish battle definitely goes to the Feliks. It’s slicker, with cleaner edges, and fits neatly on the rack (or even could do on my desk). The Woo is a monster, and rough around the edges, which is bad and good. It makes it less convenient, but it does just look so friggin cool - like I have the console for some space ship next to me.

5 Likes

Haha. Right on, man. Congratulations.

1 Like

15 Likes

I fricken love KEF. Congrats.

What’s in there?

4 Likes

KEF LS50W Wireless II

:smiley:

10 Likes

17 Likes

I tripped out when I got to hear the kef blades at a local hifi shop. The separation between different bass notes was amazing.

I also used to own some ls50’s which were really fun. With a subwoofer the different ls** speakers could be amazing and even without it in a smaller room is awesome too. Great detail. Congrats @BuffaloWing, have a lot of fun with those!! They are awesome

6 Likes