What's in the box!

Either these headphones grows on trees or you put them on your trees to make them grow faster.

3 Likes

And watered them so they would grow quickly :grin:

1 Like

Headphones.com, what is up with your ridiculously fast shipping?! It hasn’t even been 2 full days since I ordered the DX320 at CanJam and it’s here! NuTubes for the win! Sounds phenomenal. And this is gonna seem odd, but the blue box feels amazing. It’s got this soft, matte feel. Haven’t been this satisfied touching something audio related since unboxing ZMF Ori suede pads.

15 Likes

Oops. Just noticed there’s a clear case in the amp card packaging.

1 Like

Awesome man, Congrats !!! Look forward to hearing your impressions of it.

It was great to meet you this weekend!…thanks for making me feel so welcome at my first CanJam. You’re an outstanding person!!

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear you had fun. It was a wonderful event. :blush: You are full of great insight and stories. Super appreciative of meeting someone so cool headed. Keep enjoying the music! Killer gear ya’ got!

2 Likes

It’s. So. Fast. Only tried installing Spotify so far but the DAP downloads albums in under 4 seconds. Will try Qobuz in a little while. Plus the UI feels as good as my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Pretty much the same size as the phone only thicker. As for sound…gonna need a minute. I’m loving the experience though. It’s in another world compared to everything I’ve owned for portable gear. Can’t believe this behemoth fully charges in 2.5 hours.

2 Likes

Big congrats! That’s an amazing pick-up.

2 Likes

Meze 109 Pros
Ordered them the night they became available last week from Headphones.com. Shipped immediately, got them today after FedEx sat on them for +4 days in my little mountain town because they can’t hire drivers!?!

Way too early to evaluate the sound, but the hype about build/component quality, comfort, and beauty is spot on. This are gorgeous and absolutely disappear on the head.

Early early early sound impression is that my Clears and Emu Teaks snuck away one night, got funky, and these are the outcome…

18 Likes

Haha, love it! They do look gorgeous

1 Like

Ooooh is that a blacked out T2? :heart_eyes:

It’s looking more and more like my endgame roadmap leads to Utopia+DNA and CRBN/Stax+Eksonic

1 Like

It’s a fake.

There is no endgame.

4 Likes

Endgame is the new entry level.

5 Likes

Inception Deeper GIF - Inception Deeper Go Deeper GIFs

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind support. It has been an educational experience in sound. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always, friend! Happy to.

3 Likes

ZMFs are like precious metal. :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

ZMFs are beautiful and maintain their value.

5 Likes

They certainly are beautiful, and are fantastic from a build quality, sound, and owner satisfaction respect.

We’ll see about holding value… Used prices have already weakened, given all the new releases Zach has had (Hot Cup Summer pt 1 & 2, LTD versions, etc). Plus we are headed for (probably) a nasty recession, so demand/prices will decline more.

I say that with sadness, because I own 3 ZMFs, love all of them! :smile:

3 Likes

I have four sets of ZMFs myself. They sure hold their value better than my HFM v1 HE6se did…

2 Likes

Unless you’re a Verite. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like