What's in the box!

I have a few easy to drive IEM’S, iBasso IT01 comes to mind off the top of my head. I will have to check out my collection when I get home.

1 Like

have fun with the ifi Pro iCAN- I’m jelous :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet!

5 Likes

It is an amazing device. I sure am going to enjoy my time with it. I will put a review up on the channel in a bit. Gotta give this beast a good listening :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Some’ shiny Schiit. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Holy Schiit!

3 Likes

nice! congrats on this little fella @ProfFalkin! is this the regular without any module?
there is a ("closeout not b-stock) black Asgard 2 for 149$ on the Schiit homepage, if anyone is interested

1 Like

Asgard 3, without module. Being fed from Bifrost 2.

It sounds like what class a amps should sound like, imo. Asgard 2 was gooey warm, and kinda hollow and flabby, as I recall (and why I returned it).

3 is warm as well, but dynamic and punchy. Kind of a baby BW2… Only not. Hard to explain that thought. That was my initial 30 second impression, anyway.

I’m getting a sense of treble fatigue, even though nothing about it is sibilant. I understand that might go away after it’s warmed up, or so I read elsewhere. Time will tell.

For $200, I feel it’s very very good. The ECP DSHA-3f is better in just about every category - and it should be or I would be pissed about the price tag - but A3 is a great change of pace for me. Good for the thumps and bumps when I am in the mood for moar bassesess.

3 Likes

oh nice! an early first impressions!

that sounds very interesting!
what is a BW2? - sorry for not knowing all Schiit products over here in europe
200 is really no money for a well controlled amp by a company like Schiit
time will tell with a bit of burn in and maybe a nice Loki for the fun stack :wink:

2 Likes

BW2 = Eddie Current Blackwidow 2

1 Like

oh I see! :slight_smile:

found a reddit and the inner fidelity article about the v1 - seems like a rare “warm” TOTL thing I never had read of before

1 Like

Promotion IEMs incl. a mic, with a Zipper in “purple”

wonder if I know somebody who would have fun with it - have to check out shipping costs over to you guys

4 Likes

Yeah I think some guy in Seattle would want those. :thinking:

Edit: Commenting in 3, 2, 1…

3 Likes

does anyone else hear that Sirens call??!?!!??

5 Likes
2 Likes

I can send a bunch to the headquarter and the guys bring em to the next meet, if privacy is a concern.
However I don’t want Andrew or Taron get in any trouble with import taxes or have to pick them up somewhere- so this is not well thought thru

They could be the star of the show though

3 Likes

Impressive collection of gear there. what are you using as a source for the pro-iCAN?

1 Like

Thank you. I have the SMSL M100 via RCA. Then via a 3 in/1 out xlr switcher box, I have the Geshelli Labs Enog 2 Pro, Grace Design sdac-b and Monoprice Monolith THX AAA 788. So I have 4 different DAC input capabilities.

4 Likes