What's in the box!

It wouldn’t matter if he were holding the Reaper’s hand, if the doorbell rings, he will be there to greet people with his “I want to eat your face” voice.

I actually thought the box would be something else, but it wasn’t, and I was already taking pictures so I thought I’d post them anyway.

6 Likes

So how is he? On the mend?

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s up and about. Can’t do more than a light 15 min walk yet. He’s got cabin fever and wants to go play.

6 Likes

Oh this is a hard part of the mend.

Are you allowed to go out for a swim, yet?
Is he even into it?
Our 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks did/do love to swim and they are known for cycling around every puddle. They come out of the crocodile area… so it’s what it is:)
As for normal all did look at me, like I am hurting them, the moment it rains the slightest and all did ran back into the house after a night in instead of doing the small and large jobs :grinning:

Or do you compensate with mental Training?

1 Like

He’s not really into it unless pushed (literally), but with the weather still not getting above 40° F at noon, it wouldn’t be a good idea anyway.

I have some low impact things I’ve been doing to get him some activity, and I have a few rehab exercises/stretching we learned from his last surgery.

6 Likes

I picked up the Shozy Form 1.4 today. So far I’m liking them. Giving me that fostex vibe.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Better than Christmas!

14 Likes

After months of waiting…

7 Likes

Wood cups???

2 Likes

Yup.

My Lawton Chambers. I’ll post some picks later.

5 Likes

Don’t leave us hanging bro!

4 Likes

I’m charging my batteries (they’re dead). I’ll post pictures in an hour or two. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I swapped out the Utopia with @antdroid for these…

Looking forward to hearing what all the hype is about lol

9 Likes

Ooh, I’m curious too. :thinking:

1 Like

Wish had more peeps in Aus to do these kinds of swaps!

Would love to test some high end IEMs

2 Likes

Its even nicer when we’re swapping gear thats not even ours. :slight_smile: thanks @taronlissimore for allowing us to try these out for extended listens :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ugh. We have nothing like that.

Looks awesome

1 Like

Pictures here:

4 Likes

Well… I am not an IEM guy…but hot damn, the 64Audio U12T just blew me away, I now need to dig around my tip container to find the best ones for these as my go to spiral dots don’t fit…so using some random foamies from said container…

These, remind me of the Focal Clears but with a wider soundstage…this is with the brighter module installed…I’ll give the bassy boy module a go tomorrow…but damn I may need to check out some more recommendations from @antdroid for other IEMs to check out and save for!

7 Likes