What's in the box!

Recent haul of some review units and used gear. That is an Audio-Technica ATH-ADX5000 in the box. We’ve heard too many good things about it but finding someone that actually owns a pair or have listened to it themselves is like finding a unicorn so figured it was time.

11 Likes

Nice! I’ve searched Far and Wide for a reliable review of those…

Personally, I think I’ve been disappointed by Audio Technica’s lower end stuff a few too many times to blindly buy their high end stuff. However if you want someone to take them out for a test drive and let you know what they think, I seem to have a fair amount of time on my hands currently.

3 Likes

Those tia forte look :thinking: lol

1 Like

I can take em’ after @ProfFalkin. In the name of science, of course. :nerd_face:

There’s two reliable reviews of the 5000 on this forum by Keanex and McMadFace. At least reliable to me anyway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I should’ve been more specific, I meant video reviews.

I’m looking forward to @Resolve reviewing these. Maybe @metal571 can review these as well. :thinking:

DMS Mod Earpads for Abyss Diana v2:

11 Likes

unknown

3 Likes

Hey Anthony,

is the B2 a review unit or did you buy it?

I bought it… after listening to it for an hour on iems and verite doing A-B testing… do i need this RME anymore? :smiley:

will post impressions in the appropriate thread.

3 Likes

Nice!

That RME part hurts me every time, I read about the B2, though

1 Like

Are you still using the Little Bear portable tube amp?

I received this little guy last night (UPS was much later than usual, and I didn’t receive it until 9:00pm). I’ll post my impressions here:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Very nice! …:+1:t4:

Oh My.
(reply must be 20 characters)

10 Likes

Hmmm…

Finally!

Now I can get rid of all those pixies in my attic!

Yay!

7 Likes

Even better, pup’ looking good! :heart:

1 Like