When Do You Know You Gear Acquisition Syndrome?

Colour me impressed, envious, revved up, zestier for ear gear nirvana, eager, with Spring comes that all-encompassing insidious push to gear up for an event that, try as it might, is impossible to ignore. Resistance to AXPONA is the ultimate exercise in futility.

1 Like

It’s gonna be a long push this year.

1 Like

146 days to go. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

managed to produce a deuce :worried:

1 Like

And that’s exactly how I saw it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh welllll… May I join you on this… I just got rid of my egg. :frowning:
Blasphemy!

on the other hand… Just built a full kitchen on our patio :slight_smile:
+/-
Have to balance out :stuck_out_tongue: I did enjoy my egg for many years!

4 Likes

it is Rad-0 accompanying the rest of the headphones

1 Like

Nice. We’re getting quotes on a patio/firepit/outdoor dining area. Our designer has penciled in a space for an outdoor kitchen, but we’re going to hold off on that one. That’s phase 2!:grin:

2 Likes

I’m not sure how much of it is about acquisition … sometimes I think this stuff just breeds

19 Likes

Breeds indeed:

8 Likes

All is better in the world Ying/Yang is back in balance, the headphone amp breed… ; ) Go forth and multiple

3 Likes

Just picked up a used 2Qute today…maybe its a distant relative of your gear… :laughing:

2 Likes

…its not the latest…been selling a ton of stuff but bought some new stuff as well!!!

OMG…this is a crazy hobby!!

Life is good even with all the crap going on…

One of the things this corona virus has brought to light is life is precious and short…so rather than wax on negative stuff or why the third harmonic isnt 140db down maybe you should just take the time to enjoy the music “while you can”…and share with your loved ones…

All the best!
Alex
:>)

15 Likes

Poetry. Thank you for the perspective!

1 Like

The OP made me laugh… my kid asked me earlier today “how can you possibly listen to all those headphones daddy?” … cue perfectly timed interjection from my wife along the lines of daddy having a “problem”. Pffft.

8 Likes

I have too many myself. My only problem is figuring out what headphones I’ll be buying next? ZMF Auteurs? Verite Open? Utopias? Hmmm…

I think I’m OK with headphone amps at six…

3 Likes

I have a Verite Closed… they are incredible! I’d love to hear the Verite Open and the Utopia’s.

3 Likes

I hear the open and closed Verite and very similar

3 Likes

If yu find yourself reaching for the corporate card or expense report - you probably have it.

2 Likes

…if you’re reading this it’s too late.

8 Likes