ZMF Vérité C - Closed-Back Dynamic Headphone - Official Thread

Totally gorgeous. End game level. Im to the point that Im considering headphones like these so Im interested in watching/ reading your impression. I’m still debating whether to get the open or closed version of this so if you are able to compare it in your review that would be awesome. Enjoy those beautiful cans in good health.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve really been enjoying these a lot, and I’ll be posting a full review later this coming week or early into the next. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard the open version yet, so I won’t be able to compare them. However, what I can say for my experience with the closed one is that it’s a remarkably open-sounding headphone, and with all the different pads (and a little dash of EQ) it’s been fun honing it its sound and getting that feeling of making it my own.

9 Likes

Have Resolve ship you his VO, or vice versa haha. I think it’s like one of the most asked question and I feel like a lot of people will search for this question on Youtube. Looking forward to your full impressions and video review on the VC!

2 Likes

I think they gave me someone else VC because I only waited 1 month and 20 days to get my order. The VO took like 3 months.

1 Like

That’s a great turnaround. I’m looking at possibly trying out a pair of VCs. I really like my VO but may make some changes in my setup and would need a closed back. Do you think you lose much going to the VC from the VO? I hear the stage is smaller and the VC is more intimate.

I think the new workplace helps a lot with the turnaround time now. I was on the list during the move and things were stalled for a very long time. Then all of a sudden the whole list was cut down by more than half.

Id be curious what the wait times are for those who order now?

1 Like

Listen MonsterZero’s review, ‘Tale of the two headphones’. I think it’s not what you lose with VC, it’s what you gain with VC.

5 Likes

I’ve watched his and read others opinions. Just trying to gain as many opinions as I can. People seem to perceive things differently with these two headphones.

1 Like

Awesome! Excited for your full review on these :slight_smile: I’ll never get over how gorgeous they look…

7 Likes

I’m enjoying the VC more then VO. Just got these tonight

17 Likes

Congrats! you and @Chrono have a matching set ha! Very beautiful!

3 Likes

Updated pics with new headphone stand and Skables. The stand was a random find on Etsy–it’s a one-off piece made by a guy who sells wood art, and not necessarily headphone furniture. The color and pattern contrast with my earcups was too good to pass up–they really POP on this stand!

Looking forward to seeing more stabilized sets go up for sale this month. Every one is so unique and amazing!

20 Likes

That stand is groovy! And matched with those cans…my god, talk about beautiful.

6 Likes

Beautiful! I need one in my life :smiley:

3 Likes

Having both next to each other is cool.

21 Likes

Both look so beautiful. Congrats man.

3 Likes

The burl in the wood looks amazing! Great set!

4 Likes

A truly artistic headphone stand. Congratulations on your find.

6 Likes

Update: Early on I began to think my DAC/Amp was not up to the task of these VCs despite over 1 watt into 300 ohms, but now that I am at around 100 hours of using them (some of which was pink noise and loud Reggae/Dub played all night) these things are starting to rumble! I’ve read this is the case with these or maybe any headphones but was skeptical I’d be able to hear a difference over time. The bass response is transforming before my ears. So exciting!

7 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately the burn in requirement is legit for the Verite siblings.

4 Likes