Audeze Mobius Planar Magnetic Wireless Gaming Headphone - Official Thread

Nice photos man! Already doing good work with that new toy!

2 Likes

I finally got the 1.7 20mm lumix pancake lens that you recommend, but havenā€™t had time to play with it. Iā€™ve been eyeing another lens @Torq recommended (1.4) but all my new shinies are taking precedent for now, plus holiday shopping is taking up my budget until end of December

1 Like

Looks down the huge rabbit hole :eyes: shouts ā€˜@TylersEclectic are you in there, come backā€™ :laughing:

2 Likes

All you can hear are distant echoes now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hehe I am impressed with your time management skills. You seem to lead a very busy life and have loads on the go yet seem to pull it off. I am impressed with your pictures too. Photography isnā€™t something I have ever really had a great interest in. Although I love looking at good photographs. I admire the talent that the real professionals have in being able to construct the scene and have the eye to be able to see the art in the shot.

I donā€™t seem to be able to juggle more than one passion at once. To my detriment. :grin:

well, all these pictures were taken between 6-7am at work lol or 8-11pm at night at homeā€¦because everything in between is spoken for as far as time is concerned. Honestly sleep takes a backseat most days, Iā€™m trying to get better about that.

1 Like

Those look great! The difference between your phone pictures and your new camera is night and day!

3 Likes

Still learning how to use it, but @Torq and @antdroid have been big helps with hitting the ground runningā€¦

2 Likes

And a big enough quality jump to warrant posting the updated review to headphone.com.

Nice job @TylersEclectic

5 Likes

Awesome job @TylersEclectic. Look forward to seeing the updated review on Headphone.com!

4 Likes

@Torq, @taronlissimore, @andrew

Thank you gentleman! I appreciate it, I am enjoying the learning and collaboration everyone provides on this forum, really is a breath of fresh air on the interweebs these days. Hopefully Iā€™ll continue to improve on both writing, photography capabilities, and the most important the critical ear improvements lol

4 Likes

Yep nice job @TylersEclectic. Like I say watch out @Torq. :eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Ha, @Torq has been instrumental in getting my reviews to this stage. He is a wealth of knowledge and Iā€™m very appreciative for his willingness to share and help guide us here on the forum. I know I try to absorb as much as I can from him, I donā€™t have the technical know how, or experience. People like yourself and @Torq really make this forum special, and it gives me a break from the day to day drudgery/politics/people being $#!+?(poopy) lol.
Anyhow thank you to everyone on the forum for being who you are and keeping the spirit of this group alive and well.

4 Likes

@Torq is the backbone of the forum without doubt. And everyone else makes the site what it is. Itā€™s a pleasant place to hang.

Wellā€¦bad newsā€¦my Mobius diedā€¦ I have a support ticket in for assistance, Iā€™ll update as I progress through the process, 1st step was to drain the battery and disconnect all Bluetooth devices, then recharge using a wall outlet only. Then only try and connect to a PC via USB, which didnā€™t work for me. So Iā€™ve requested what the next thing will be from Audeze support.

Oh man, thatā€™s too bad. Electronics failure then?

I kind of wondered why they didnā€™t allow a bypass of their amp/dac stage.

1 Like

Yeah, I think soā€¦It shows up when I plug it into my PC/Mac/Pixel2XL. I can control the volume from the Mobius but no sound?? Iā€™m sure it will be a simple replacement job, or maybe a quick fix. Not too worried about it, I have plenty of other options for music and gaming lol. The only thing is I probably wonā€™t get it back in time for the Mini-meet.

1 Like

My commiserations Tyler. Hope you get it sorted soon.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that!

Luckily, Audezeā€™s customer support is usually top notch so I would expect them to be repaired / replaced pretty quickly!

2 Likes