Favorite X-mas gift (doesn't have to be audio related)

So just a fun post, pick one of your X-mas gifts that you think is a fun share/favorite etc. I know this is an Audio forum, but I think we can accept non-audio related gifts along with Audio gifts in this :smile:

My most unique fun gift this year was from my Mom, she knit me a pair of gloves that are fingerless and are great for typing/mousing/gaming. They are comfy and warm and I am very grateful for them already (I opened them early and have been using them for a couple days). I’ll post a cellphone pic here:

7 Likes

Very nice. I still have the mohair jumper my gran knitted me for Christmas 34 years ago. Doesn’t fit me now though.

3 Likes

Health Health Health

Currently needing help there

3 Likes

It’s pretty much a common theme that I do not get audio-related gifts … at Christmas or any other time (unless I buy them myself). Instead, it tends to be “experiences” - can’t share pictures of those until they happen though.

So, for now …it’s hard choose between these two, particularly as my father-in-law was part of the group that worked on the first-stage of the Saturn V, and the Lego set was from him:

7 Likes

That’s really cool. Man I just turned down a “dream” job opportunity to work at a local rocket space company. Hopefully I don’t regret it.

Also, socks are always cool too. :slight_smile:

My fiancee’s mom made me a Washington Huskies scarf to wear for the Rose Bowl, so that was pretty cool. I like those personal-type items and am usually really bad at figuring out what to do for someone else.

5 Likes

I think I may let my wife know about the Bifrost 2. She knows I want some new STAX also, but that’s a big ask to a nice Methodist girl.

Me?

2 Likes

Our family is pretty much sick of the commercial aspect of Christmas, and we stopped with the gift giving years ago. Instead, we get together all day, chit chat, exchange cards, and eat a ton of ham and turkey with the traditional trimmings. Weather permitting, we will walk the dogs in the park, or play board games. It’s so low key, we’ve dubbed it Thanksgiving 2.0. The company of each other is our present. :slight_smile:

And I like it that way.

With that said, if anyone wants to get me a Yggy for Christmas, feel free. Haha

3 Likes