Headphone Meet in Pittsburgh, PA - Saturday 10th June

Pittsburgh Headphone Meet

Date: 10th June
Time: 11am to 3pm
Location: Stereo Stereo, Warrendale PA, 20 minutes north of downtown Pittsburgh, easily accessible from I-79 and I-76.

Back by popular demand, and only 8 months after the first one, we are going to do another headphone meet in Pittsburgh.

Michael Klein, the owner of Stereo Stereo, has again graciously said that we can use his store for the meet.

Michael has been in the business for many years and is very passionate about Hi-Fi. He also carries some really nice headphones and equipment, being a dealer for Grado, Focal, Audeze, iFi, Hifi Rose and DCS. He also recently added Ferrum Audio, which I am excited to try out.

I will again be bringing my Schiit Bifrost 2/64 and Jotunheim 2, but will be adding my Nitsch Magni Piety amp, my Chord Mojo 2 and my HifiMan Arya Stealth.

There is no charge for the meet, drinks and snacks will be provided and all are welcome.

Michael runs Roon throughout his store and has multiple endpoints, so we can spread out and enjoy listening.

If streaming isn’t your thing, Michael has CD players and even turntables for the analog among us.

Do you have a headphones, headphone amp or DAC that you want to bring along? Feel free, just make sure to bring the cables!

If you have questions please send me a PM

Here is a link to the thread on Head-Fi:

Link to the old thread with some reviews and pictures from October.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hea…rgh-pa-october-22nd-2022.964473/post-17212134

4 Likes