Holiday, Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022 - Megathread

If only the Arya Stealth would get better than the open box offer…

If you’re into EQ (and neutral sound), Sonarworks will also have their sale on a few days:

I’d been missing my LCD2C, so I picked up a B-stock LCD2 for around $500, less than what I sold the LCD2C for. I can’t tell why it would be b-stock, seems cosmetically great to me. So far, it’s like listening to an old friend, I’m not disappointed!

6 Likes

Sales have been updated in OP. We’re getting closer to BF/CM so keep an eye here for more updates as they roll through!

6 Likes

lol @ Audeze’s site showing everything at $199. I got momentarily VERY excited before realizing it’s just a borked webpage. :wink: LCD-3 at $199? Yes please. lol

7 Likes

DROP has a promo code for an extra 10% off: STACKFRIDAY10. Code valid through 11/18 or while supplies last.

Regards,
Vic

2 Likes

Be very careful with online shopping these days. The scammers/spammers have moved on to faking entire websites under similar sounding and deceptive names. The prices are often too good to be true, and they’ll be ecstatic for getting your credit card info. This is happening far beyond headphones.

2 Likes

That Yanyin Canon is sure to delight any buyer

Plussound is having their 20% off Black Friday sale. I have their X-6 Series Custom Cable for my Audeze LCD-3 with T-Metal as my wire of choice and I love them! They go up to Palladium if you want to go all out

1 Like

Even more Sennheiser deals!

HD 800S for $1399.95, HD600 for $299.95, Momentum 4 for $299.95, HD 660S for $299.95 and more.

6 Likes

Decware: 10% off online orders on Friday only with code BLACKFRIDAY22

But:

“NOTICE: Our amplifier waiting list is over 1900 people. Estimated wait time is between 1.5 and 2 years. Please take this into consideration if you can not wait this long for an amplifier.”

4 Likes

64 Audio Universal IEMs for 20% off (excluding Fourte Blanc)

3 Likes

AirPods Pro 2nd Gen on sale for $199 several places

4 Likes

All currently available kits 15% off on Friday the 25th and Monday the 28th.

Get Cracked.

1 Like

Meze B-stock holiday sale. Good deals here from my perspective.

1 Like

OUCH. When I inquired about a year and a half ago the wait was 5 months. If business is THAT GOOD why in the world are they offering a discount?

3 Likes

Part of the delay was pandemic parts shortages. They also had to contract out new tubes when their Russian/Ukrainian supply went away. It’s a tiny company with a handful of employees. A while back I read that Steve Deckert hired a second technical employee to double the build rate…there could have been training delays, etc. Perhaps the sale price ensures they have a full pipeline to pay the salaries. They offered a similar discount last year.

2 Likes

More deals added

Meze Empyrean for $600 off and 99 Classics on sale

Focal Radiance for $300 off

10% off Symphonium Audio IEMs - Includes the new Meteor!

20% off Focal Clear MG and Focal Celestee

More Audeze B-Stock - Currently in countdown, available on Friday.

AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt for $80 off

Linsoul Black Friday

Plussounds Black Friday

Rosson Audio Design B-Stock

iBasso DX240 for $320 off, iBasso DX170 for $90 off

5 Likes

Schiit dropped a bunch of Black Friday prices into its B-Stock list:

https://www.schiit.com/b-stocks

“It’s our first ever Black Friday.”

4 Likes

They weren’t kidding when they wrote “It’s OK to EQ!” There are over 100 units of Loki, Lokius, and Loki Max equalizers listed.

Regards,
Vic