New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon
to this weeks new members

Hello and welcome @Judy_Watson, @Praneeth_Dinesh, @Skiman1984 and @Rubin.

2 Likes

FYI, Judy_Watson was a corporate promoter and got kicked off.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @paramountz.

2 Likes

Hello and thank you.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Atyne and @CarterKeller.

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite. My name is Jean- Maurice, currently located in MN. However moving back to the ā€œold countryā€ of the Netherlands next month. Born & raised there.

Have been getting into the headphone and dac/amp game for a year or so. Love to read and learn from this team and to continue to dive into those great reviews.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Quick! Buy US stuff that you canā€™t get easily over there. :wink:
Welcome

2 Likes

Way ahead you there! What do think I have been doing the last few weeksā€¦ lol!
Also the fact that this equipment is more expensive over there, I have been going crazy on my headphone purchases.

3 Likes

Hi there!

Iā€™m Bueller, hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina. I look forward to sharing and learning all things headphones. 90% of the time I listen to vinyl, mostly rock, classic metal, and some pop and jazz, just to add even more variables to this already nuanced hobby.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @mauricevp, @Brose, @Sho221, @David_Tommey and @Matt_Kendall.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Chris_Bianchi and @Jaytiss.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Iā€™ve been a music and audio enthusiast for many years and have passed on my passion to both my sons. I grew up with rock & classical, but I listen to all genres, even the current crop of music which my GenX sons have turned me onto (hip-hop/EDM/indie/K+J Pop/etc). Iā€™ve lived in the NYC-area for most of my life.

Iā€™ve worked in the financial district since the early 2000s and I miss being able to try out gear since J and R Music World closed down in 2014. My preferred way to listen is through a 2-channel tubes + SS rig via vinyl, streaming, hi-rez, and CDs but when my wife and I downsized to a smaller home, I had to reduce my listening area footprint to a more manageable size.

I started my personal audio journey in earnest with the Sennheiser HD 650 and then the Hifiman HE500 driven by the Musical Fidelity XCAN v3 and Hifiman HM 901 player. Although these pieces were relatively recent (to me), the improvements from todayā€™s gear are staggering.

I look forward to hearing from and sharing with this community and I canā€™t wait to attend my first CanJam this weekend!

Cheers,
Mark

9 Likes

Hello and welome @marklnj, @sounddog and @StephenM.

2 Likes

This sounds sooo familiar. Enjoy the shopping spree and welcome back to good ole Europe!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Thomas02 and @Brook_Gall.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @alexcoitus.

2 Likes

Hello. I am Jay, I am a video game composer and audio lover in Brisbane Australia.

Iā€™ve owned Beyerdynamic, Sony, Focal and Final Audio.

I donā€™t have a amazing treated room for mixing or listening and like to split my time between headphones and monitors.

Nice to meet yā€™all.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jay_Taylor and @Anthony_S.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @fireapple.

3 Likes