New Here? This Is The Spot To Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @FrostyBud.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @FrostyBud!

Hello and welcome @hagosrush and @Mar7in.

3 Likes

welcome-sunglasses-smiley-emoticon to this weeks new members

Thank you. Apparently “Cheers” is too short to post.

1 Like

A glorious and munificent, scrumptious and salubrious cake day to you, @prfallon69

2 Likes

Thank you @pennstac very kind of you my friend.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @MrSehrKalt.

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for the warm welcome to this community!

I started in this hobby in 2006 when I bought my first Beyer DT990Pro. Interestingly, it just died last year (I assume because of the bad source which died together with it, rather than because of its own fault), so it served me and my family for 17 years of intense use. What a quality!

Then I had a DT770Pro, a Sundara, a DT1990Pro, a K361, a Hifiman HE6se v2, and a Focal Clear.

I currently have a Focal Clear, a K361, and a DT770, driven from SMSL SP200 + SMSL Sanskrit Mk2 or an old Dragonfly Red when I’m on the go.

I live in Berlin/Gemany and here the audio stuff is harder to find and costs more than in the States. Quite surprising from the world capital of techno, where every 10th guy in the town is a musician, I must say :laughing:

6 Likes

Hello, welcome, and cheers from Cologne to Berlin :wave:

1 Like

HI there just joined the forum! Have loved music and getting the best reproduction I can for a bit over a decade now since I was around 15, I have been around other forums with the same username for a while, but not much of a poster and just recently joined this one

4 Likes

Hi, everyone! New to the forum, but a long-term lurker and active participant on other hifi/head-fi forums. Recently moved from Chicago (where I had all the toys) to London (all of the toys now waiting for me in storage).

A big jazzhead, who also likes a lot of forward-thinking indie, electro, and ambient. Far too deep into vinyl also.

The NAD HP50 got me into headphones and have since moved on to the Focal Utopia, HD800, and LCD-2F, via BHA-1, Eddie Current Studio Jr, and DNA Starlett.

Currently curious about the Susvara and electrostats.

Thanks for the great forum!

7 Likes

What got you out to London? That’s a big move!

1 Like

Indeed! A change of jobs/universities, but also something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. I’m from the UK originally and wanted to try being closer to family for a while. London is fun so far, and there a lot of great hi-fi shops to check out (among many other pleasures).

4 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations, and I’m very happy for you. Similar feelings for me finally making a move to LA recently from Denver.

You should say hi to @GoldenSound, @VSG, eventually as well as Ahmed at https://eliseaudio.com/

All in your neck of the woods!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Resyero and @OnlyBams.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum guys!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @meeas, @Berqa, @j4nn and @Extra_Terrestrial.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kennyboy, @9bphil and @goldilocks.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Mainspring, @Bill_Boyce and @sngreen.

1 Like