“Now Playing”

Trilogy? Did he release 2 more?

Triology was a great release. Only thing I don’t like is the packaging. That open end of the box was poorly thought out. I ripped the four discs to flac using DVD Audio Extractor. Got it when it first came out for under $50. Used prices for the box set now goes for around $150.

The rarest Fagen piece I have was a special demo release of Kamikiriad. Gold CD in a cardboard sleeve.

5 Likes

I have all three, i just had never seen the box set. Thanks.

3 Likes

I’m absolutely fangirling over Plini’s music right now.

1 Like

PSA: Plini was just added to Qobuz! Open Qobuz

1 Like

The new 2x12" 45rpm remaster of Bill Evans’s final masterpiece [of many]. :green_heart:

8 Likes

Like the look of the TT ,

2 Likes

Very nice! Looks awesome, I’m sure it sounds great.

3 Likes

Later note: I live in Lancaster, close to Wilbur Chocolate, Hershey, and M&M Mars. A week or so ago someone did fall into chocolate, and it was not funny getting them out. Fortunately it was only up to their knees or so. That’s probably what reminded me of this.

2 Likes

Love this movie and the soundtrack!

Kankyō Ongaku: Japanese Ambient, Environmental & New Age Music 1980-1990

an interesting compilation

3 Likes

Friday night in San Francisco was legendary. Excited to hear whether Saturday night was just as good or better

5 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

She is so good @Audiophool

1 Like

New to me…just saw it on new releases on Qobuz.

Feels like this is a lost album from my childhood. If I didn’t know better I would think this was from the 70’s… totally has that vibe. :+1:

Edit: lol…just reading up on it. Apparently it is from the 70’s….was never realeased till now. No wonder it sounds so authentic :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s impossible to get a decent picture of the real thing, but I just picked up the Fear Innoculum box set and it is SPECTACULAR. It can be had at basically half msrp on discogs, and the booklet/packaging/etchings alone are well worth that price. They really put a lot of effort into this release. It seems the demand wasn’t there at full msrp, but in the long run I think this is going to be quite the collectors item.

3 Likes

You got the vinyl set, correct?

1 Like