“Now Playing”

Yessir. The full retail was like $180, but it didn’t sell very well. It can be had on discogs for about half price. Well worth that cost, IMHO. It is QUITE the package.

1 Like

Sunday night I ordered a CD off of Amazon, the physical collector in me was acting up.

It arrived Yesterday, but the world had changed in the two days it took to get here.

Will miss that great lady.

Mark Gosdin

9 Likes

1 Like

A little list of what is playing atm

1 Like

This must be the funniest remix of Kraftwerk’s Tour de France. Behold the Speed Thumper Mix.

Somewhat NSFW.

I haven’t been able to find any information about this mix on the web. Very strange. So this post will probably become the first google hit for ‘Kraftwerk Speed Tumper Mix’. Ha ha ha

Marantz 40n~>Meze Elite

1 Like

Noiseworks’ new release (yes, Noiseworks) also brought some older albums back up into my playlist.

And Mercury Act is playing ip and down since we’ve seen them live last month .

Bad, on so many levels.

Voice, no range. She struggles with one octave, and tries to turn it into a 3 range. What’s the band on this? A voiceless go at the local karaoke bar?

I have no love for Elton. Goodbye is my sole album. That said, some people should be banned from performing his music. Yola would be my first choice.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Love me some Blue Öyster Cult

2 Likes

The Good Stuff.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes
2 Likes

Awesome album! I just photographed them a couple weekends ago, they crushed it.

1 Like

Now playing in my office, since I just worked through a crapload of paperwork and can kick back with some Cheez-Its and a soda.

I’ve loved this album since it came out, and the remaster actually improves on the original 1992 era original.

1 Like

Not sure if I’ve ever mentioned it before, but Bjork is my favorite artist. The first single from her new album just dropped today and it is phenomenal! All about that bass. :mushroom:

For the record, I’ve listened to it on all of my headphones. It’s best on Legend EVO.

4 Likes

[Micah Thomas - solo piano - at The Stone - Aug 13 2022 - YouTube]

1 Like

Marantz 40n-> HD800s

1 Like