Off-topic: Food (on topic if pairing with music ;) )

Correct lol… Coca-Cola

Though the reason it’s called that is for the same reason lol… my dad had a fun story about his cousins and him getting into a batch of his grandmothers stash of original recipe Coca-Cola “medicine”… though I’m sure it would have not tasted very good by that point?

Originally Coca-Cola was a “medicine-tonic” with fairly large amounts of Coca leaf extract (cocaine) it wasn’t until the late 1920s that they completely removed any trace of the coca leaf from their drinks. Fun facts for the day :exploding_head:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I

This is a great story. I would have kept the Coca-Cola and the Laudnaum right next to each other. :wink:

4 Likes

5 Likes

So begins the cook of my current experiment muahhahahahaha cough cough
Heh…

7 Likes

That looks good.
Question do you use the WiFi thermal control for your Egg?

2 Likes

Nope, just old school monitoring I do have a digital thermometer poker though lol

2 Likes

There is limits to been a geek in certain areas, knowing how to cook on the egg by eye, temperature, and time… Priceless.

There is nothing more that I enjoy than chilling in the hammock, with some chill music, some whiskey, and watching the smoker…

3 Likes

Concur!! BBQ chill and booze! So good for the soul lol

3 Likes

I like food threads…yay…
Every meal cannot be a masterpiece but I do like a bit of variety when I can get it, the meatballs on top are traditional with just a splash or 4 of ouzo for some enhancement, bottom batch are Thai style made to a medium or so level of heat, that would be equal to death heat to you mayonnaise eating bastards :crazy_face:
And who the heck doesn’t like lemon roasted potatoes…eh???

11 Likes

Man that looks awesome!

3 Likes

Lemon potatoes? Ouzo? Originally from Astoria? It’s almost as though you are Greek or something

3 Likes

Pinquito beans, avocado salsa, and carnitas

for cinco de Mayo

10 Likes

Nice!

We made Bison Picadillo for Taco Tuesday: Cinco de Mayo Edition. :yum:

8 Likes

Oh man, I can’t be watching this thread too early in the morning…
Great job people!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

7 Likes

Another sunny day deserves some ribs!!

Oh! And some spam, hotdog, onion, mushroom skewers for the daughter lol

11 Likes

Because somebody ( @TylersEclectic ) mentioned today two of my favorites thing!! Meat and Blade Runner soundtrack.
Here are some ribeye I did for lunch today!!

8 Likes

Those ribs look good enough for an honorary Kosher designation.

5 Likes

Beef Ribs Mother’s Day edition! With a side of sausages

:yum: tasty!

10 Likes

Right behind you!

8 Likes