Sennheiser HD 600 for $249 on Amazon

The HD 600 is currently $249 on Amazon

5 Likes

I think I got mine, also on a sweet amazon deal, after I had collected a bunch of other headphones from Fidelio X2 to THX00 Mahogany Fostex, and many in between… Had to learn what all the hype has been about. I like to think of my headphones as “horses for courses”, and I absolutely love those 600s! They are a little weird and dated looking, the shape is beautiful to me but the weird finish… and of course they don’t have the most intense bass response but it’s all there, totally great extension, they are just not overhyped… It’s one of my favorite pairs of headphones, I have yet to try the 650, 6XX, or 660, but I really do love those 600s as part of the arsenal!

Oh, and I will plug my Aeon Mr. speakers that I purchased from these great gentleman at headphone.com! They are absolutely gorgeous, and especially amazing for clothed back planars! Just freaky good in my opinion.

5 Likes

It certainly won’t get any better than that for a legendary set of cans. Good eye on this deal. Especially for someone new trying to get their feet wet into headphone. These cans have been giant killers for a long time.

1 Like

Massdrop has the 6xx in stock with free shipping for $199. I’ve been watching it for weeks but just got a deal on the Audeze Mobius so I’m going to take those for a spin first.

3 Likes

Wow! No doubt $199 is the lowest I ever remember.

Something that I hope we all remember is that any purchase made with a blue link gives Amazon credit to our community.
This assures us an ad-free community. In the end this is a good thing. I recently went on Head Fi and accidently clicked on a link and an “ambulance chasing” lawyer came up telling how much he “cared” for me and would get me an award for an injury of sorts.
panic

When making purchases how anyone who can stretch a few more dollars and follow these links, will be contributing to our community.
Although our forum will always be expanding its ideas, in 50 years of my music listening experience, there is no finer a musical forum like us. Our exchange of information, experiences, ideas and impressions are met with respect and open minds. As a whole we seem to appreciate community involvement and remember we are all on different parts of the musical, gear, and listening journeys.

merry-christmas-santa-tree-lights-2018

7 Likes

Well said sir. :slightly_smiling_face:. It’s a pleasure to come here each day.

4 Likes