What's in the box!

QCY T5 black for 35
Samsung Galaxy Buds for around 80-120

both for my wife as gym in Ears

Crinacle wrote an intersting article about True wireless IEMs

so we(she wanted something cheap)decided to get the number 7 out of 21 - the T5. Sound was ok for my better half- usability not so much
I use it now as test :slight_smile:
Quite detailed and flat sound- fit is soso. Listened to a audio book in the lunch break and it was a bit bright, with in your face voices, what I like. Have to change tips later on.

So I ordered her the Buds which are number 2 on crinacle’s list https://crinacle.com/guide/tws/

and yes- they became her Go. Though her Apple phone does not support all functions

yesterday at the gym I used dual Bluetooth mode for both from my Android S10
the BT 5.0 range is spectacular! This space is gigantic and uncountable people with Beats, EarPods and other BT devices sweat around
No hickups or so
Both TWS worked flawless

In the Android app you can choose between 5 different sound profiles:

“Soft” for a diffused field signature (my favorite)
“Dynamic” for a v-shaped
“BASS BOOST” - I forgot what it’s for
“highs boosted” - maybe designed for “Grado-ists”?

“Standard” for a harmann tuning- this is what you get(without the Samsung Gear app) with iphone connection- the favorite sound of “Mrs Transporter” - I thought I knew her. We are for over 20 years a good team and out of nowhere this shocking leak came up!

in the Samsung wearables app you get to choose the soundprofiles
you can choose between different functions for the left/right butt´s touch fields

sadly you have to decide, if you prefer changing volume with left/right
or:
Google Assi/Siri + the environmental noise(especially on voices or all noises) can be brought up, as long you hold the touchpad

my wife decided for siri + mics for the noise - so she has not to fiddle out the iems, when I ask her something
she can change volume in the spotify app on her Apple watch - so its ok for her

play/pause/next or last track still work with one or two pushes on the touchpad

isolation is ok and fit for her and me with the Buds is very good - unlike with the QCY T5s

@nitrokojote Raymond wrote here about the Buds in use with the high fidelity Apple AAC codec Rank the IEMs You've Heard

8 Likes