What's in the box!

unknown

3 Likes

Hey Anthony,

is the B2 a review unit or did you buy it?

I bought it… after listening to it for an hour on iems and verite doing A-B testing… do i need this RME anymore? :smiley:

will post impressions in the appropriate thread.

3 Likes

Nice!

That RME part hurts me every time, I read about the B2, though

1 Like

Are you still using the Little Bear portable tube amp?

I received this little guy last night (UPS was much later than usual, and I didn’t receive it until 9:00pm). I’ll post my impressions here:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Very nice! …:+1:t4:

Oh My.
(reply must be 20 characters)

10 Likes

Hmmm…

Finally!

Now I can get rid of all those pixies in my attic!

Yay!

7 Likes

Even better, pup’ looking good! :heart:

1 Like

It wouldn’t matter if he were holding the Reaper’s hand, if the doorbell rings, he will be there to greet people with his “I want to eat your face” voice.

I actually thought the box would be something else, but it wasn’t, and I was already taking pictures so I thought I’d post them anyway.

6 Likes

So how is he? On the mend?

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s up and about. Can’t do more than a light 15 min walk yet. He’s got cabin fever and wants to go play.

6 Likes

Oh this is a hard part of the mend.

Are you allowed to go out for a swim, yet?
Is he even into it?
Our 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks did/do love to swim and they are known for cycling around every puddle. They come out of the crocodile area… so it’s what it is:)
As for normal all did look at me, like I am hurting them, the moment it rains the slightest and all did ran back into the house after a night in instead of doing the small and large jobs :grinning:

Or do you compensate with mental Training?

1 Like

He’s not really into it unless pushed (literally), but with the weather still not getting above 40° F at noon, it wouldn’t be a good idea anyway.

I have some low impact things I’ve been doing to get him some activity, and I have a few rehab exercises/stretching we learned from his last surgery.

6 Likes

I picked up the Shozy Form 1.4 today. So far I’m liking them. Giving me that fostex vibe.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Better than Christmas!

14 Likes