What's in the box!

The last “******* these” is reserved for paying sponsors like Drop, Shenzhen Audio, Dekoni, etc.

6 Likes

Recently in his Tin T2 Plus review he was ramlbling for like 5 minutes straight about how it has that HRGHHNGHH and the UUNTZ and the POW and how amazing it is that it doesn’t just have bass but also kicks you in the face like that. Of course he could’ve just said “they’re punchy”, but I guess that doesn’t sound hyped enough. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The rack works better than I though, I’m using this one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX9GU6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
With these Shelves
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0060RUURA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do wish it were easier to move the shelves on occasion.

Initial impression is it was worth the wait, still getting some hours on the tubes before I make any final impressions.

FWIW You’re actually relatively local to me, if this Covid thing is ever resolved, we can probably organize something.

8 Likes

I now need to purchase a rack, and more audio things to put onto the rack.

6 Likes

Congrats on the Stratus! I ordered mine last week and have some time to kill until it delivers.

2 Likes

Thank you for the links! I would love to meet-up and hear some of your fine audio gear! I can bring along any of my stuff on hand that you would be interested in as well =) (Covid crazy withstanding)

I’m out in the Issaquah/Snoqualmie burbs area.

2 Likes

Congratulations on this DNA amp!

5 Likes

drinking game! 1 oz of beer per “these”?

3 Likes

Cleaning up my source chain and making room for multiple DACs.

Matrix Audio X SPDIF 2

15 Likes

:open_mouth: Ahhhhh so jealous of that Stratus! Awesome buy hope you are enjoying it! I have a Starlett in que so can’t wait to join the DNA fam.

5 Likes

I’m making T shirts for all of us.

7 Likes

Blue shirts, I hope.

5 Likes

Of course. Gonna be expensive though, gotta fund the Stellaris!!

4 Likes

$500 a shirt? If we order 2 shirts, do they come with a free 2A3?

6 Likes

Shugaung only…

4 Likes

Such a cheapskate! Sigh

:joy:

3 Likes

Nice set up there. What cables are those?

2 Likes

What photo is that?

The cable is stock silver one that comes with the D8000 Pro. Thick, stiff, long and very solid.

2 Likes

That amp fits…

1 Like

I’m curious - did you look at the Starlett too? I can see a DNA amp in my future. :slight_smile:

4 Likes